WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
trying again to post Chris's pic

Re: trying again to post Chris's pic

I did get Chris's picture on my incompleted facebook page if any of you would like to say aloha. My last name is Randrup
If anyone can tell me what the url is I'd be thankful.
I posted the pic from an inc page aly had started before we lost him
hope your day is nice

Lois
I will try and help you out on Saturday when I have a minute to think working 11 hours a day I can hardly remember my own name.
Love and hugs
Jimmy's mom

Thankyou Shirley,
It seems Chris's picture is in my uploads but I guess it's a start but then I'm not so sure.
Anyway I'm on my break. I "accidently" found out my daughter may be stuck in Tahiti tues night...she is supposed to be home today, I feel very alone and left out with this new family without my Chris. Besides my girl they really are a bunch of doorbells.......I miss my Chris's presence most here with them...I'm probably most alone around them...there is alot of narcissism in group....My son would be very disappointed with alot of how they've acted towards me but they always were like this. Somethings will never change...I just wish I could use the words to describe them close to how I'd descibe my boy...kind, humble,caring and loving........life
Back to work

Lois
The easiest way I have found to post pics is to go to ikikimi.com and start an account it's a free thing. Then you can click on make a kimi to the right you will see a little box with a picture of a mountain in it click on that to add a picture. Go to your pictures and click on the one you want to put in and there it is. then hit save you can get the embedded code to post a pic and you can also get the url just copy and paste the url where it says avatar url and the pic should be there. If you want to post a pic on the board just copy and paste the embedded code in your message.
Hope this helps.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Lois when you copy and pasted the properties there is a line missing from the photo you are trying to put on. Anytime you are transferring photo from another website it should end in .com, .jpg, etc. The properties from chris;s photo photo does not... http://http.www.facebook/album.php?

aid=2039283&id=15482145578&l=879fb41710b

There is actually a third line that follows and is not visible. If you put your cursor/mouse at the end of the second line the third will appear and you will need to copy and paste all 3 lines. I hope this helps.
Laura

fingers crossed,

Thankyou Shirley and Laura,
I am alot closer today than I have been thankyou again.
Shirley, I diid get a couple pics on the kimi site but I'm missing something.
Laura I tried looking but failed 1st so tomorrow I'll try again.
It did help abit after I googled how to copy and paste but I am a novice
Love you guys

Well Lois you got the last three letters ending in .com, .jpg, etc. but you need to take the picture from a website not your folder whether it be facebook, imikimi or a photo sharing website such as shutterfly.....Where is this picture (was Chris humble or elusive from the cameras as he sure seems to be now...lol)...I was going to try and do it for you but I couldn't find it....Luv ya...Laura & AV

I found it I think...lol

Depending on whether you open the picture or just copy the photo from the album will change the properties and the size as well.

Thankyou Laura for posting Chris. What a good surprise seeing Chris here...he had the bluest eyes. Did I reach you in chat on fb? Of course I'm new at that as well.
Thanks again
Love to you

Dear Lois What a handsome son Chris is! Leave it to Shirley and Laura to help out as usual.They are our lifelines to these things and are always willing to help.I thank you too ladies for all the love and support you show us moms.Love Ya's

Thankyou Barb...It is nice to share Chris finally with the Moms here...It is truly amazing how the smallest kindness can go so far for usespecially now when life has shown all of us how much evil and unkind people there really are.
So Laura and Shirley MAHALO I'm very thankful for your help...now if I can just figure how to get Chris on the same page here as we were in life...that too will come.
lots of LOVE to you ladies out there

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs613.snc3/32243_1322890922852_1548214576_30848983_6224489_s.jpg Copy and paste this in the Avatar URL and the picture will appear on the left. The bbcode (the one with the houses) above where it says enter message shows where to copy and paste those same properties and the picture will appear in the text section.

Laura,
Thankyou so much. I'm smiling at your kindness and am grateful. It really shows the bond created by the greatness of our shared grief and pain. I really am humbled at the love and goodness I see here tonight and every night.
I know how close you have me to completion but that darn copy and paste has me so confused, I want to try when I'm not so tired. I'm not sure how I've done most things it takes so long usually.
Again Thank you for your help