WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is leavin 4 summer

Ok im starting to really get nervous. my 7 and 12 year old are going to thier dads for 2 months. that is the longest i have ever been away from them. since i lost Laycee i live for them two. they went last summer for 3 weeks and sure at first it was nice but by the end of week 2 i wanted them back. im gonna miss them so much.

Re: is leavin 4 summer

April
Boy we all know what you are going through after loosing a child the way we have when our other children are out of our sight we worry. My son Shelby is 38 and I worry about him! He is now living with my mom taking care of her and it's only a couple of minutes from me but I still miss him. You just hang in here with us and we will keep you company.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

thanks so much. your so sweet. you will probably read a lot from me when they leave. xo

When Keara was younger, she and her sister Leigh spent the whole summer and school year with my ex husband. That was so hard. I didn't know what to do with myself. I know it will be especially hard for you after losing your baby girl. We are always here for you. Why don't you come into chat in the evenings.That might take up some of your time. Love ya. Darien

Ill be able to come spend time with you at the pool!! Just wanted to let you know that Laycee's pic has been posted on the memorial. ITs on the last page. Love you April!