WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Parents of Murdered Children Conference

Hi Ladies, Is anyone planning on going to the POMC conference in August. I applied for a scholarship, and won't know for a couple of weeks whether I will receive one. If anyone is planning to go let me know and maybe we can share a room. I have been for the last two years and it was wonderful.

Re: Parents of Murdered Children Conference

Wow, I hadnt ever heard of that. I bet its nice. I hope you have a wonderful time.

I plan on going Darien but don't think I'm staying over night since I live in Phila. But can't wait to finally meet you :)

Love ya
Bette

Bette, I am really glad to hear u are going. The conference is just great and u meet so many nice people who understand. I hope I will get a scholarship so I can go.

Well I didn't get a scholarship to the conf. so now I don't know that I can go. I also called Comfort Zone Camp and found out they don't have the kids registered for camp this year. They are looking into it but they may not get to go and they will be broken hearted. Not a good day.

Oh Darien so sorry. I was so hoping we would meet.

Hope everything works out with the comfort zone. Maybe it will get all taken care of.

Seems like things just never get easer, we never get a break do we????