WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Jimmy

The birthday party has been moved to the west coast...so if you hear rumbling in the sky you will know it is Big Jim and all our Angels as today is Jimmy's birthday. Happy Birthday Buddy..Watch over your mom and family they miss you so much.....Luv ya

Re: Happy Birthday Jimmy

Dear Jimmy Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Dear Jimmy,Happy Birthday to you.Love and God Bless my man ((((HUGS))) Shirley

Happy Birthday Jimmy. I know that you will be having a big celebration with all ur angel friends. Watch over Mom today. She is really missing you. Shirley I know this is a hard day for you and I hope that being at work will help you get thru the day a little more easily. Love ya, Darien

Party time
Happy Heavenly Birthday Jimmy I hope you all are having a big party knowing you I am sure you are.
I love you son and miss you with all my heart.
Mom

Much Love being sent to you Shirley today. Happy Heavenly Birthday Jimmie...stay close to your mom, ok.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY! Stay close to ur Mom and family today. love, Paula

happy heavenly b day big jimmy

Happy belated Birthday Jimmy. Sorry I missed your big day, this having no computer at home really sucks. I'm sure the party was one not to be missed.

Nanci/Travis' Mom

Happy Heavenly Birthdya Jimmy! Fly HIGH, or RIDE FREE!!!!!

Love always
Bette