WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lisa's angel date

Dear Lisa I send all my love to you and your mama,AV,Kelly,Melanie and all your family and friends.Such a sad reminder of the joy that was ripped from their hearts.Stay close to them in the days to come and may the sale they have planned in your honor be a BIG SUCCESS.Much love and hugs to you all.Peace and God Bless
Sorry I wanted to post your kimi here but forget how to do that

Re: Lisa's angel date

Dear Laura, Av, and family. I wanted to let you know that my heart is with you on this very difficult day. I wish for you, that the day is as good as it can be. Love ya, Darien

Sending you all my love, prayers, hugs, you name it. I wish I could be there, but will be there in spirit. I know this weekend will be very difficult, but celebrating her life and setting up a scholarship fund with this celebration is a great thing to do in Lisa's memory/honor.

Love you guys and always here if you need me.

Bette
xoxoxoxox

white roses
Stay close to your family today they need to feel your love. Sending hugs to you Sweet Angel Lisa.
Jimmy's Mom

Wishing you precious memories of your beautiful angel Lisa. Thinking of you Laura, AV and family.

AV and Laura,
May the sale be a great success in Lisa's honor. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family thru this difficult time.
Love, Paula

Thanks Ladies for thinking of Lisa & keeping her in your heart. Today went by so fast...We were very busy and many just came for the bargains but there were others who came for Lisa and some of our regulars who heard Lisa's story for the first time. We had a great turnout and now we are home and exhausted. Now is when the pain catches up with you when the "music" stops. It is as if your heart starts breaking the minute you walk in the door and remember that 2 years ago you were told that one of your most precious things in your life was stolen away from you. Thanks again ladies...Luv ya All...Laura, AV, Kelly, Melanie & Of course our beautiful Angel Lisa

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Lisa. Life is so unbelievable. Two very hard days for you and your family, I'm so sorry. My Chris asked me what the word ironic meant. I'm pretty clear on that definition now...life
You and your family are in my thoughts today.
It sounds as though something special is happening so I wish you the best day.
Sending Love

Always in my heart♥♥♥

How true it is, you keep so busy doing the things that you planned and when all is said and done, the pain resurfaces. It's heartbreaking.

Love you all very much!
Bette