WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Darien's New Tattoo

I love this Tat it is perfect.
Love ya
Shirley

Re: Darien's New Tattoo

Thanks so much for posting it Shirley. As u know I am stupid when it comes to these things. Love ya and love my tattoo. I'm glad I got it.

I love it too, it's so pretty.

Bette

Your tattoo is absolutly beautiful!

Dear Darien Your tattoo is beautiful just like YOU!!!!Love and God Bless Good job on the photo Shirley

My grandchildren went with me to get the tattoo and they were both giggling. I think they thought it was funny that grandma was getting a tattoo! Justin actually took the picture of it with his phone. Randi, I hate I missed u in chat last night. I went to take the dogs out and when I got back I saw that u had come and gone. I hope u will try again. I miss talking to other Moms.

wow pretty

HI,I LOVE THE TATTOO!!! I HAVE TONY ON MY CHEST CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!HUG'S!!

HI Michele, good to hear from you. I didn't know u had a tattoo. Is it his portrait?

I have gotten a lot of comments on my tattoo and then the very next thing people say is "when are u going to get another one?" I hear it's addictive but I really want this to be my first and last tattoo. I know Shirley has five tats. What about the rest of you?

I have 3, 3 little hearts above my ankle (one for each of my boys) the second one is a shamrock with "Timmy" underneath on my left shoulder blade the last one I just got was a dragon that Timmy drew for me, his last drawing, I had it duplicated exactly as if he drew it on my left calf.

I don't think I will get any more, but I sure do like that butterfly Darien, so now...... LOL you just never know!!!

Beautiful Darien, love it! Shirley is right, you're going to want more! lol Thanks for posting it Jim's mom, and Darien, hope you located the memorial.