WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I found a job

Well I finally found a job, I put an application in a place that everyone told me "they aren't hiring" then started signing in a week and a half ago yesterday when I went to sign in I was asked to wait a minute the next thing I knew we were walking through the shop. I had to go back and talk to the swing shift foreman, come to find out I will be working with a gal who use to work for me years ago. I have to go take a drug test on Friday and should be working sometime next week. The shift is from 2:00 pm until 10:30 pm but we can work all the overtime we want go figure Microphor (where I use to work) can't even keep people busy five days a week so people are on work share. Needless to say this has done a lot for my mental state. Now I can relax and not worry about what I am going to do when unemployment runs out.
Love ya all
Jimmy's Mom

Re: I found a job

congratulations!! Thats great, you deserve something good to happen for you.

Hooray!! I am so happy for you. It will take a big load off your mind. Love ya, Darien

Congrats Shirley,they knew a good thing when they saw one.We all did when we met you.Love and God Bless

Congrats to you!

Oh congrats girl, so happy for you!!! Yes money problems can be very stressful, believe me I am living it!!!

Good luck, keep us posted on how it all is going!!!

Bette

wow you go girl

YEAH!!! Some Good news, I'm happy for you too. I am blessed to have caring bosses...they held my job over 5 weeks when Chris...it's been good having that time filled with activity and people...while not so easy most of the time but my co-workers help even if only for me to realise, they are saddened for me but their lives have priority which it should but it still not easy.
I have been so depressed lately, I feel very alone like I did at the beginning of this nightmare when my Aly opened her door and told me as I walked/fell in her door...no warning I remember. It seemed cruel.
I'm glad I have therapy today, I'm trying to absorb alot of stuff that my family is doing.
I MISS YOU SO MUCH CHRIS...I Remember okay...okay
love to you Moms

Congratulations Shirley!!!!! I am so happy for you. Love, Paula

YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you.