WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Laycee Grace Johnson

My daughter was murdered by my ex boyfriend while I was at work. She was almost 13 months old. I knew him for four and a half years, I never was any signs. Nothing. I keep feeling like as her mom I should have known something or felt something. And this murderer has no explanation except he was frustrated. He claims he cant remember or blocked out what happened. I am SO sorry for those moms out there who feel the pain of thier childs MURDER everyday. I am beginning to go crazy..or crazier. I hate that my childs last moments were being afraid and in pain and wanting her mommy.

Re: Laycee Grace Johnson

April
I am so very sorry for the loss of your little angel. You have come to the right place for true understanding we all know and share your pain and will be here for you.
Love and hugs
Jimmy's Mom
Shirley

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. That is awful. We all understand your pain. Mom's here know the pain, the feeling of helplessness and we all hold each other up. You will be in my prayers and know your angel is watching over you always.

Bette

April, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl. Those of us here live with that horrible reality every day and there is so much pain and guilt involved. My daughter Keara was murdered by her boyfriend and I did see the signs but couldn't prevent it anyway. I think we all feel like we're going crazy or have already gone crazy so you are definitely with other Moms who get it. There is also a chat room that some of the Moms go into at night to talk with each other directly. Lots of love to you, Darien

Dear April. I too am so very sorry for the loss of your baby Laycee. My son Chris was shot 8 times by his father as he rested/slept...we saw the signs but never could have expected this. Somedays it's very hard to get past the guilt I wake up to every morning but with time I've realised...that there is no one to blame but my son's killer who was his father.
You have been hit hard I am sorry you have this in your life now.
I'm glad you found MOMS...the love is here for you
Take Care
Chris's Mom/Lois

Dear April I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Laycee.Don't try to understand or make sense of this tragedy.It is pure evil that took your baby girl from you.I hope he rots.I pray you find some peace soon,although we all know how hard that is to come by.We are here for you and do understand the pain you are going through.
In the old testament there were 3 children who were thrown into a burning furnace and when the king looked in he saw 4 people.Not a hair on their head was singed and the 4th person was God.I believe He was there also with Laycee as this evil person was harming her and that Our Lord was comforting her as He carried her away in His arms.Daniel 3:17-28 God Bless you April (((((HUGS))))

I am so sorry for your loss. I think that sometimes evil just hides very well and we don't see it until it rares its ugly head. My daughter was murdered by a "friend" who left her hidden in a ravine while she was still alive. He got to take a plea to Involuntary Manslaughter and his release date is November 2. I am havign a hard time with the lack of justice. You came to the right place for sure. You don't have to pretend here, you can grieve. I am sorry you had to find us, but glad you did.

thank you for your support. I cant believe your daughters murderer was only charged with involuntary manslaughter. I was talked into letting my daughters killer plead to 2nd degree murder because they told me they thught if i took it to trial he too would get charged with manslaughter. its so messed up. i hope and pray god sees to it your daughters killer gets whats coming to him. i feel terrible that they are letting that man out. im so sorry..

WOW I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR LITTLE SWEETHEART,IT'S A SHAME THAT THAY JUST GIVE THE POS.A CHANCE TO ADD A PLEA DEAL WHEN OUR LIVES HAVE BEEN CHANGE FOREVER THAT HAPPEN TO MY SONS CASE HE PLEA AND THE JUDGE GAVE HIM 29 YEARS AND I GOT LIFE ...HUGS ALWAYS A MOM WHO KNOWS JUST WHAT YOU ARE GOING THRU HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSS JOANN/HUBERT MOM.

I don't get why they are so afraid of juries. It seems to me that a jury is the excuse that we are given for our children not getting justice. I think we need to have a tribunal. Three Judges who hear the case and decide that way we don't have to worry about that one rogue juror they all seem afraid of.

i totally agree. i dont understand what theyre so scared of the jury for. who wouldnt give a man life who took the life of an innocent child. i also heard them talking at one preceding how much it would cost to have to have the doctors come in and testify i dont think they knew we were listening.