WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very tentative hello!

Er ... hello. I'm not sure if I should be here or not. Mother's Day's bringing up some things for me and I just thought I'd look and see what was on the web. I became pregnant as a result of rape 7 times and 4 of my little ones were murdered before birth or at their premature birth by my rapists. The others I lost spontaneously. I just wanted to find other people who might understand what it's like having someone you love taken from you by someone else. The people who did this are unlikely to ever be charged. One of the ringleaders (my grandfather) is dead. I'm going through police reports now about the others, but I doubt they can be identified and charged. Anyway ... a very tentative, shy hello. I hope it's OK for me to post. So much love and sympathy to all here, especially others struggling on Mother's Day.
M

Re: Very tentative hello!

hi M...
I am sorry for all your losses and your pain...I can relate to alot of your note but for now I'll say...I can relate to the fact you also have on your plate it was a family member that has put you in this kind of horror...I'm sorry and send you love
Aloha