WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Whispers From Heaven

This Poem came with a wind chime my sister gave to me at Christmas.

When I left this world without you
I know it made you blue.
Your tears fell so freely,
I watched; I know this is true.
While you were weeping,
Days after I passed away-
While all was silent within me,
I saw you kneel to pray.
From this wonderful place called heaven
Where all my pain is gone,
I send a gentle breeze to whisper,
"My loved ones, please go on"
The peace that I have found here Goes far beyond compare
No rain, no clouds, no suffering-
Just LOVE from everywhere.
You need not be troubled
Just stay close to God in prayer
Someday we'll be reunited
My love, His love surrounds you always,
Everywhere!

My Niece had a dream that she was shopping (she is 17 lol) and Jimmy came walking up to her, she told him "I have missed you so much" he told her that he missed her too. She said she was giving him a hug and she saw something that said Peace, Happiness, Love. She said she couldn't remember if it was a tattoo on him or just something she was seeing. But Jim told her he was happy. Then her dad woke her up to go move her car cause it was raining and the street was about to flood. It seems Jim is visiting lots of family and friends in their dreams.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: Whispers From Heaven

Hi Shirley, That's a beautiful poem...it came at a good time.
I read that if we dream of our loved angels and if in the dream they act like they did in life...it's them.
In your niece's dream it seems like your Jim was acting like himself don't you think.
I haven't been able to remember my dreams most of my life...I still ask God to help me remember if Chris were to visit me in my dreams. I've always felt my visits would be in my waking hours if at all. Maybe that explains the many coincidences that have come my way.
I'm happy for you and your family
sending love

Re: Whispers From Heaven

Dear Shirley
Well I just love poems and I am adding this to one of my favorites as you already know how I feel about our angels being with God.I'm glad your neice had that dream and was able to remember it to tell you.I hope all is well with you girl,Love Ya and God Bless