WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I LOST MY OLDEST SON ON MOTHER'S DAY 2001

MY 21 YEAR OLDSON WAS AN AIRMAN ON LEAVE FROM DYESS AIR FORCE BASE IN TX. I HAD TO CALL HIM HOME TO ALABAMA BECAUSE HIS SISTER AGE 20, WAS IN AN CAR ACCIDENT ON MAY THIRD OF MAY 2001, THEY DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD MAKE IT.I CALLED HIM. HE CAME HOME ON THE NEXT PLANE OUT.
THANK GOD MY DAUGHTER MADE IT.... GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL, SO HE WAS GETTING READY TO LEAVE BACK OUT ON MAY 12 2001. FORGOT TO BRING HIS TICKET FROM HIS DADDY HOUSE SO HE DIDN'T TO LEAVE UNTILL THE NEXT DAY.
HIM AND HE COUSIN WENT TO SHOT POOL.THEY LEFT THE BAR,
THEY WENT TO THE CRYSTAL HAMBURGER JOINT AROUND THE CORNER. THEY WERE IN THE DRIVE THROUGH WHEN TWO GANG MEMBERS CAME ACROSS THE PARKING LOT WITH A GUN POINTED AT THEM AND THE 18 YEAR OLD TOLD THEM TO GET OUT OF THE CAR. HIS COUSIN DID WHAT THEY SAID BUT MY SON TRYED O TAKE THE GUN AWAY FROM THE SHOOTER WHEN HE LOOKED AWAY.THE OTHER GUY WITH THE SHOOTER RAN AROUND THE CAR AND HELD MY SON WHILE THE OTHER SHOT HIM 3 TIMES.
THANK GOD THEY GOT BOTH OF THEM. THE ONE HOLDING MY SON GOT SHOT TOO.(AGE 16)
WE WENT TO COURT ON THE 16 YEAR OLD GOT 2 LIFE SENTENCES TO BE RAN TOGETHER.
THE 18 YEAR OLD GOT TWO LIFES TO BE RAN ONE BEHIND THE OTHER. THEY WERE CHARGED WITH ARMED ROBBEY AND MUREDER.
WHAT MAKES ME SO MAD IS THEY HAVE A CHANCE TO GET OUT IN 2016.....
MY SON GOT DEATH.. IT DON'T SEEM FAIR!!!!I JUST TRUST GOD THAT HE WILL MAKE THEM STAY THE REST OF THEIR LIFE IN PRISON.

Re: I LOST MY OLDEST SON ON MOTHER'S DAY 2001

I'm so sorry Barbara it's so unfair. That you have had to endure 8 anniversaries but to have them on Mother's Day seems...well you know. Life does get scary. I just feel so bad you have this added on to a day we all know and don't look at the same anymore, I want you to know I will always remember you and your son on that day forever
love is here for you

Barbara
I too am so sorry for your loss, Mother's Day just isn't the same for any of us but it is especially hard for you. I am glad those responsible for your son's murder were caught and are being punished. From what I read and hear they are never released on their first try for parole. I know that doesn't mean much because the POS that murdered my son is trying for an appeal and I have been told he will never get it, but until the day his appeal is denied I will worry. I will never understand why the sentence is life but yet they have a chance for parole or why bother to give them two life sentences then run the sentences together. Like Lois I will be here for you and there are lots of other moms here too.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

I'm so sorry for your loss and on mother's day. My son was killed on a Friday the 13th, July 2007 so each Friday the 13th freaks me out, plus his b/d is on New Year's Eve. He would have been 18 this past one, he was only 15 when he was shot execution style.

If you can, go to POMC and see if you can fight the parole, they do petitions and stuff, I've signed many of them. If they get life, they should do LIFE. here in PA, life w/o parole is LIFE!!!!!

I pray for you and hope that Mother's Day will be filled with good memorie, I know it is hard. Each day is hard. but those special days cause so much more pain than anything.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Barbara
Like the others I too am sorry for your loss.I have other children but Mother's day will never be the same and for you, well it is much worse of a reminder.We are in our own war zone here and it sickens me that he survived service and was cut down by 2 of his own countrymen.My son was murdered on March 31st 2008 and we have yet to go to trial.I was told if they are charged with robbery too in addition to murder they never get out or have a chance for parole.I guess eventually I will see if that is the case.Try to stay strong I will be praying for you and your family especially this Mother's day.Don't be a stranger to this board it is a wonderful lifeline.((((((((HUGS)))))))))