WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Poem

Remembering

Go ahead and mention my child,the one that died you know.

Don't worry about hurting me further, the depth of my pain doesn't show.

Don't worry about making me cry, I'm already crying inside.

Help me to heal by releasing the tears that I try to hide.

I'm hurt when you just stay silent, pretending she didn't exist.

I'd rather you mention my child,knowing she has been missed.

Tou asked me how I was doing, I say "pretty good" or "fine"

But healing is something ongoing, I feel it will take a lifetime.

Re: A Poem

Truth... Love... Speaks...words from Chris' favorite song, he gave me the cd weeks before he was killed.
Darien it's a beautiful poem. I miss talking about my boy too.
Love to you

II know how you fell and couldn't of said it better myself. God bless you and may he be with you during these dreadful times.

Dear Darien
i love that poem.Someone sent that to me when Nicky first died and I think it speaks volumes.Hope all is well love you guys.

What an astounding poem, it speaks volumes. Thank you for lighting candles for Joshua. School has keep me so busy these couple of months I haven't had time to think straight. I finished my final project last night and am taking the summer off. I miss all you MOMs and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. I can't believe next month it will be 5 years since my baby was taken. Where does the time go? Sometimes it still feels like yesterday.
God Bless all
Kay

Kay, thanks fpr commenting on the poem. I got it at a POMC conference that I went to and it spoke volumes to me too, especially because so few people speak to me of Keara anymore, except for thr other Moms. It was good to hear from you. Love ya.

i love your poem if it is not asking too much can i used it to put on a tee i will change she to he thank's loljoann hubert mom

Joann, it would be fine with me if you put it on a tee. Are you going to get Shirley to do it for You?