WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A year tomorrow

I can't believe it's been a year, it seems like only yesterday I was talking to my son. The freak that murdered him is still alive and well and that makes me sick! I honestly don't know why I ever believed that there was justice in the justice system. The system is a joke.
Please light a candle for my baby....thanks

Re: A year tomorrow

Stay close to your family sweet angel they miss you so very much.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Dear Alisa
I made a kimi for Jeremy early this morning and can't figure out how to get it on memory-of,if anyone can get this info step by step let me know.I actually forgot how to do them on others sites.Anyway my heart and prayers go out to you and your family on this day that we don't ever want to remember.Try to stay strong and know that we are thinking of you and your family and Jeremy's children.Love and God Bless ((((HUGS))))

I wish I could help on the imiki situation, but I can't remember how to do it either. I never can get them to post. Hopefully someone here will be able to help. Thanks for remembering us, it really does help to have the moms support...I don't know what I would do with out you all!!

Hi Alisa, I know this is a very hard day for you. Know that I am sending you hugs and kisses and that I think of you often and especially today. Hang in there the best you can and if that means crying, cry.Love ya, Darien

Barb click on the kimi then click properties and copy and paste the URL to the site.
Love ya

Dear Alisa Thank God with Shirley's help I was able to get 2 kimi's on Jeremy's page.Watch out I may go for 3.Thanks Shirley and stay strong Alisa,Jeremy is always with you.Love and God Bless

much love to you today

sending my prayers mom

I'm so sorry I missed your angel's anniversary. My life has been so upside down. I pray that you are holding up as best you can, the anniversaries, b/d's, holidays, are the hardest ever to get thru. Much love to you and your family.

Bette
Timmy's mom