WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jim's luncheon

Plaque

I received this plaque today at the luncheon, I wish all of you could have the respect and dedication that I have been shown by our DAs office and the Victim/Witness Assistance Program here in Mendocino County California. It means so much to me to have My Jimmy remembered and to know all of these people truly believe he was a victim.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: Jim's luncheon

Shirley,
It's so beautiful. I am so happy for you and am glad you have had such kind people around. I cried when I saw it...There is a stone plaque for Chris imbedded in a huge ocean rock at the surf spot where Chris grew up and surfed everyday...I was so honored and humbled when I saw what his friends had done.
Now when I look at his surf footage I see the rock...Chris' Rock.
I really am so happy for you that Jim was honored today. We do get to see that there are still good people who care.
Enjoy your day

Shirley,
Just like Jimmy it is awesome. That is great that there is hope that somewhere the victims get treated with the respect and dignity they talk about that was supposed to be for all victims. That is great and I am sure you are very proud of Jimmy being honored but for all the wrong reasons. Luv ya..Laura & AV

I love the plaque Shirley and I think it is incredible that they do something like that there. No such thing here. I am sorry though that you had to receive a plaque with Jimmy's birth and death dates on it but at least you know that other people care and that is very special. Love ya, Darien

Dear Shirley
I, like the others am so happy that Jimmy was honored in this way.What a GREAT PLAGUE!!!!! Is it going in his garden or will you sleep with it? LOL It is nice to hear some good for a change.I'm so sickened when I see all the ways victims and their families get crapped on.Thanks for sharing.I know Jimmy was with you all in spirit and I know how proud you were to receive it in his honor.Love and God Bless

WOW SO NICE SOME REAL PEOPLE DO STILL CARE,SMOOCHES.................JOANN