WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANK YOU ALL....

THANK YOU ALL THAT WROTE LETTERS TO THE PAROLE BOARD.
We went yesterday and the reccomandation was denied (THANK GOD)and he will come back up for parole in 2 years. I also found out that the 6 years he was given on the felon with a weapon charge he recieved 6 years on, well... he will be transfered to a federal prison when he is done with this charge and he WILL PULL 6 YEARS DAY FOR DAY.....SO as of now he will do 8 more years FOR SURE. I hope he NEVER gets out! but at least I know he won't be going anywhere for awhile.

Monday i'm gonna call and check on the other Ba**** that pulled the trigger and shot and killed Ricky and Marcus appeal, yes he wants a new trial....

it seems to NEVER slow down long enough to even catch my breath.

I want ALL YOU MOMS to know I do come here and read. I just hardly ever post but, I THINK ABOUT YOU ALL AND OUR ANGELS ALL THE TIME. MY LOVE AND HEART IS WITH YOU ALL. SENDING YOU ALL HUGS AND PRAYERS.

Re: THANK YOU ALL....

Pat, I am so glad for you. At least this gives you a little breathing room. I know how hard it was for you anticipating this date. Hopefully the appeal will be denied which I really think it will, but I know it's hard not to worry. Love ya, Darien

Pat
Glad to hear the good news I just don't know why they can even come up for parole it isn't right. I am waiting on a decision for Marlin the murderers appeal also. I don't believe he will get it but won't rest until it is denied.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

That is wonderful. I am so glad to hear he was denied.