WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LEAVE ME ALONE

Ok moms I just want to say first that the subject matter is in no reference to any of you! Just so you know before I add my story! I've always wanted a safe place to come and talk and I know this is an open forum, I like having my sons memorial page on memory-of.com and last memories, which I use more often now I guess cause it's a little more user friendly. Now you all know my son's trial is not up until the end of the year, and I happen to live in the same neighborhoood as the "alleged" murderers do. It is very hard on me and stressful on my whole family. To live right down the street where your baby boy was killed is beyond comprehension there are days that I don't know how I even pass down there but have no alternative since our streets are one ways. i try my best to avoide going down that street, but you still see the spot, still see the garage, still remember the lights flashing and the police and people all out and me finding out being hysterical and screaming at the top of my lungs. Not my baby, not my baby. And then to have the "alleged" coming to my home before we all knew who, knocking on your door, hanging with my oldest son, asking him to hang out, go fishing, etc. then to deal with the b/s of after the findings of the rest of the family harrassing you, staring you down in the streets, like I'm the victim, my son was killed for no reason, for the hatred of another. I'm sorry but I want to be left alone, it's bad enough I have to live here, it's bad enough that I have to go past that place every day and night, it's bad enough to listen to rumors on the streets coming at you from all directions. But it's worse when the brother of the murderer goes to your baby's website that is my peace and tranquility of memories that I like to share, tears I need to shed to my family and friends and my baby's friends, to write a tribute is one thing, but to ask to meet me somewhere to tell me you have info on the "actual killers" and "sorry to put this here but don't know how to contact you" on my baby's memorial page is beyond comprehension.

HOW DARE YOU!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE, TELL YOUR FAMILY TO LEAVE ME AND MY SONS ALONE, TELL THE OTHER FAMILY WHO IS INVOLVED TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND STAY AWAY FROM US. DON'T COME TO MY SON'S MEMORIAL PAGE AND WRITE THESE THINGS, THAT IS NOT A PLACE TO DO THIS, IT IS NOT FOR YOU THIS IF FOR ME!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION GO TO THE POLICE, GO TO THE DA, DO NOT WRITE ON MY SON'S MEMORIAL PAGE AS A MESSAGE TO CONTACT ME. YOUR FAMILY KNOWS WHERE I LIVE, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE SO SAYING YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME IS BULL CRAP. YOU DISREPECTED MY SON BY DOING THIS, YOU DISREPCTED MY FAMILY. WE ARE THE VICTIMS. WE ARE NOT THE REASON WHY YOUR BROTHER(S) WERE ARRESTED, MY SON WAS MURDERED, MY LIFE HAS BEEN SHATTERED. YOU MAY BE LOOKING OUT FOR YOUR BROTHER(S) AND I UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT FAMILY WOULDN'T BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FURTHER VICITMIZE US WE HAVE BEEN THRU ENOUGH TURMOIL.

So sorry my dear mom's but I have no other way to do this. If they were able to track down Timmy' memorial page it's very possible it could have been thru here, now I don't even know if I will be able to come back and post here again and it saddens me to think that they now took this away from me too and it's not FAIR!!!!!!

With all my love and blessings to my mom's you may not be seeing me again for quite some time.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: LEAVE ME ALONE

Bette
I am so sorry, I can't believe the gall of some people that was a cheap shot for sure. You will have to fix Timmy's site so nothing can be posted until you look at it first and let it be posted.
Love you and will always be here for you.
Jimmy's Mom

Bette please don't let these xxxxxxxx take anything more from you . We have had Billy Lee's grave torn up
so many many times . I will not let them take anything else from me.We all know God will take care of them.I'm so sorry . Take care WE all do care. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Bette, I am also very sorry that these people have found this way to torment you. I had been thinking about you for quite abit maybe this is why...I wish you and your family could move far away from them and the daily reminders you deal with just trying to do the day.
I'm sorry those people are being so disrespectful of your Timmie's memory...there really is no excuse. they know their brother did wrong and the things they do towards you show us a what kind of people that your boy's killer came from. That any of his family would do anything to add to your pain only shows that they are in denial or just don't care, probably the latter

rSending love to you Bette.

Bette,
I am so sorry that these people won't leave you alone. I have Cindy's website setup where I approve anything that goes on her site.
Love, Paula

omg,.............iam so sorry i am praying for u

I too am so terribly sorry that you are having to deal with that on top of everything else. They have no right to disrespect you and your family in that way. My son was murdered in my home town and I thank god everyday that I don't still live there. I could not handle it. However, my parents and brothers and numerous aunts and uncles and cousins do live there. I know for a fact that they have at least run into the murderer's dad more than once. He appears remorseful when he sees them and then turns around and gossips all over town about my son and my family. I just pray that someday they all get what they deserve. I will be praying for your family. *hugs*

Dear Bette
I agree don't let these scum bags take anything more from you.I tried to see where he wrote but I guess you took it off asap.You must make his site private and I hope you copied and printed that message out for your DA.Get a restraining order for harrasement.I'm sure just getting out of jail,he must have restrictions and something can be done.I would hate for you to not post here anymore,I would miss your wagging finger.I love you girl,call me anytime.I would watch out for facebook more than anything there are ways people can chop into it without your knowing.Talk to you soon Love and God Bless

Bette, I too am so sorry that you had to be subjected to that. I don't understand people who would do something like that. I agree with the others Moms about making the site private so they can't post on there. I really hope that it doesn't keep you from us. You can call me anytime also. Love ya.

I have one of Kay's sites set up to approve everything and if the other starts having problems I will there as well. On fb it is invite only. First he should not have contacted you at all. That "supposed info" should have gone to the police. Second all the sites have a place to contact the person who set up the site. He was trying to bait you. IMO doing things like this only confirm that their relative is the scumbag who would commt the murder of an innocent boy. They hung around after to find out what you knew. Sick sick people. I am sorry you are dealing with this.

I am sorry that you are being put through this B.S. it is really unreal the lengths the families will go through to try to convince everyone that their "loved one" is NOT a Murderer. The police were there when the last shot was fired(the one that he used on himself) and still his family says "Don't you want to know the truth??? Don't you want to know who really did this??? The neighbor held a rifle pointed at the door from the time the first shot was fired and held it there and waited for 911. He said he was going to kill him if he stepped out either door. The neighbor though he had killed the children too. So how can anyone get out anywhere?? Then I recieved threatning letters telling me that they know every move I make and that they know of ANY changes in the family. I had to ask the police to visit his sister and tell her NO CONTACT!!!! in order to get peace. Somehow there needs to be something done about the families of Murder victims being put through this S---. Does anyone have any ideas???? The he-- that we go through and will continue to go through is enough without the continuous painful jabs and acts. I send my love to each and everyone.

Love Cindy Monica's Mom

They treat us like we did something to THEM. We didn't ask their relative to kill our child and put us through living hell. His brother was banned from the courthouse after taking pictures of us in the hallway after a pre trial date that ended up being continued. The detective saw him and took his phone away. He had pictures of me, the DDA, the detective, and the witnesses. It scared one witness very much and we were told that they would ban him from the court but that they couldn't do anything else. BULL they should have done something because there are signs posted about not taking pictures and it was an intimidation and it worked. Was he planning to make a scrap book for Weston? Did he need our pictures for it? THEN he showed up at the next pre trial and we had to ask them to remove him. He thumbed his nose at the court and showed up anyway. This last Christmas, a few days before I got a call at work asking me if I was Kaylin's mom, and if she was the same Kaylin who was found dead in the ravine. I called who I thought it was and got the voice mail and I KNOW who it was. I let the DDA and detective know and they said well we can't PROVE it. Hell yeah we can. Phone records. They allow them to intimidate and tell us that we have to get restraining orders or stuff like that. They should NOT be allowed to treat us like that and they should be punished for it. It was THEIR relative who put us all in this situation.

some people are so stupid.at one of my daughters killers hearings two of his sisters were actually wearing shirts with the killers picture on it saying "free vincent" i thought id rip their heads off. they also were treating us like we did something wrong. whats wrong with these people.. i cant even believe another person would go through the same ignorant behavior as i did. they called me names they still talk *&^% about it. they said i killed my daughter when she was taken off life support. they are sick individuals and god dont like ugly. i am so sorry you have to go through that it makes the whole process even harder.

OMG I cannot even imagine how they could support him killing a baby. What kind of excuse do they think he should have for that? He was a grown man who killed an innocent baby. I guess seeing that from his family, you know where that evil came from. He hid it well from you for those years. I just don't even understand how his family could support that. They are mad at you because as long as you kept her on life support he wouldn't be charged with murder. I cannot imagine it was easy to remove her from it. I cannot even imagine having to make that decision though I have a few friends who did have to. I am so sorry that cowardly person put you in that position.
I used to say that I never wanted anyone to have to feel this because it would mean losing their child themselves. I don't say that anymore. Maybe the "justice" system has jaded me because it did not give Kaylin justice. I do wish that the mothers of murderers who do not tell their child to accept responsibility for their actions would have to feel this. A family who is truly sorry for what their child did and who tells them they have to pay for it and they will be there through it for them, I wouldn't say that about, but those whose families add to our pain by hurting us, I do wish it. After going through this system and seeing how no one cares about the victim and seeing that the killers have all the rights, well I don't think it is right. The coward who killed Kaylin never showed one moment of remorse. His defense was that he panicked. Yeah after 12 hours he panicked and then got over it in time to go swimming at his friends house so he could pick up some girls. Selective panicking I guess. It is frightening to me that he has no remorse at all. That is just scary.
We wore the shirts Shirley made for us to sentencing and I don't think they liked it but I DON"T CARE!!!

yeah and they acted like i even had a choice to keep her on support. Laycee was beaten so badly her head was so swollen that she suffered brain death before she reached the hospital.I do hope that they do somehow get paid back for how they were. The bad part is i was really close to all his family before this all happened, and they still reacted in the most ignorant ways possible.