WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Shirley!

Re: Happy Birthday Shirley!

Thanks Laura & AV,
I got a call from Miss Sandra yesterday she said she wanted to come stay with me and take me to Lunch for my BD so I have her here with me for my BD and all of my family will be going to dinner tonight. Poor baby told me "Grandma I only have enough money for you and me." Told her not to worry everyone else would pay for their own dinner. Took her to the movies last night she is such a joy to me.
Paula thanks so much for the BD cake lol.
Love you all
Jimmy's Mom

Happy Birthday Shirley. I am so glad u have Sandra with u today. I talked to her on the phone and she told me she was taking u out to lunch. It was so cute!! I just wanted to tell u that I think of u as one of my best friends and u are a very important part of my life. This would be even harder without u to talk to. Have a great day today. Love ya, Darien

wow happy-b day shirley have fun okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk love ya.

Happy B-Day Shirley, I'm sure Miss Sandra will just make your day as bright as it can be. Have fun at lunch.

Happy Birthday Shirley! I am glad that Miss Sandra is with you for ur birthday.
Love, Paula

Dear Shirley Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Shirley,Happy Birthday to you.I hope your day is fun filled,I'm sure it is with Miss Sandra along for the ride.Love ya always girl

Laura/AV thanks for including me in the group card it was great!

Happy Birthday Shirley, hope you had a wonderful day, glad you have your grand-daughter with you to help you celebrate and create happy memories for you both
love to you

Oh Shirley I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I haven't been around much and not myself either. I sure do hope you had a great day and many more!!!

Love ya
Bette