WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sentencing

Hi Moms,
On Monday, April 5, the judge sentenced the POS to life without the possibility of parole plus 15 years on the aggravated child abuse charge. It was a long hard trip, we drove 16 hours down, went to sentencing, rested at my other daughters house for about 5 hours and left for the 16 hour drive home.Glad this part is over. I am emotionally and physically exhausted, and have come down with the flu. We took our dog Littlebit with us and she went into labor on the way home, she had 5 puppies in the back of the blazer, all are healthy and doing great.
Thanks for everything and Hugs to All
Booger's G'Maw

Re: Sentencing

Carla, I'm glad for you and your family that monster will be locked up as he should be.

My son Chris was shot 8 times by his father 16 months ago...with the plea he's due out in 10 months. I've just gotten the police report and am even more horrified they gave him such a sweet deal...no respect for my son's life at all...

So it's good to see some justice for the victim, your angel Haleigh

Love to you and hope you feel well soon
Lois/Chris' Mom

I too am glad to see justice served for your sweet grandbaby.

And congrats on the puppies too, maybe this was a gift from your little angel, what perfect timing to bring cute little puppies in the world when on the same time the POS will be locked up for the rest of his life. I believe in signs.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Carla
I came home from work this morning and read yours and your daughters impact statement on the board.I cried till I fell asleep.I feel as though I know Booger Butt much better now,what a heartache! I am praying for you and your family.I can just hear you and Booger singing your adorable song together.I know she must be singing it for all the angels up above.I can also hear all our angels chiming in.It sounds like a song right up Nicky's alley.Take care my friend and know that the precious time you spent with her will always be a memory to be cherished.Love and God Bless

god is good aman hope you feel better soon joann hubert mom.

Carla
I am so glad to hear this monster will never walk the streets again. I am glad this part of the journey is over with for you and your family. I know no matter how much time they get it is never enough because although they will never be free we will never have our angels back with us on this earth. But I do believe we will see them on the other side.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

God Bless you and your family, you have been given the gift of Justice life with out the possibility of parole is just what that kind of evil has to have. Thank You Lord!

so thankful for this. It doesn't bring our babies back but it says that they mattered. I am so glad that he didn't get off for murdering your precious Booger Butt.