WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Keara's Angel Day

roses

Thinking of you, your mom and children today and always. Stay close to your mom sweetie she misses you so very much.
Love and hugs
Jimmy's mom

Re: Keara's Angel Day

Dear Keara Let your mom know you are close by and that there are alot of people who are thinking of her today as well as your children and family.Such a sad day,I look to your beautiful face for comfort.((((((((((HUGS))))))))) Sweet Darien

Thinking of you today Darien on Keara's angel day.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and know we are all here for you on this sad day.

(((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))
Bette

It saddens me whenever I think about what happened to Keara, as my son was also murdered by individuals he trusted. Darien, I'm sorry I caught you when you had company yesterday, my timing is awful. Will try to call again today. Stay close today Keara.

thinking of you and your beautiful angel today. I hope you feel her heavenly hugs...
love to you

Darien,
Just wanted to let you know we have been thinking of you all day..We just got home and got a chance to post. I know it is so hard everyday without our Angels beside us but especially moreso today. Please know you are in our thoughts and our hearts. Luv ya..Laura & AV