WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sentence 160 years

The pos that murdered Cindy, another boy and attempted to murder another boy got 60 years on each count of murder and 40 years for the attempted murder to be served consectively for a total of 160 years.
Thank all you Moms who wrote letters and I felt all of u around me while I read my Impact Statement. I couldn't have gone thru the last 19 months without you.
Love,Paula

Re: Sentence 160 years

How OUTSTANDING!!!!! I am truly thrilled for you. At least there is still some justice left in the world.

The judge even expressed his condolences as well.
Thank you, Paula

Paula
I am so glad that POS will never see the light of day outside prison walls ever again. I wish every mom could see this kind of sentence. Our justice system needs to send a message to anyone that might have murder in mind that when they get caught it won't be a slap on the wrist anymore.
sending a big hug to ya
Love ya
Jimmy's Mom

Now that what Im talking about getting justice for our babies
BJ shooter got 115yr good for them they deserved all the time they got
I hope when u read him his right he cried like my son did
Glory be to god
truly sumitted

Paula I'm so glad that justice was served!!!

I hope the pos cried like a baby too!!! and never sees outside those prison walls until the day he dies and burns in hell for eternity.

Bette
Timmy's mom

All I can say AMEN . Hope he never see's the light of a again. May God be with all of us Always thinking of each of our babies. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

wow.oh yah.that"s good you go girl the pos that killed my baby got 29y.but 160 i take that too .prayers to u joann hubert mom.

Ladies, You can read the story about the sentencing hearing at the following link: http://madisoncourier.com/index.asp
Love ya, Paula

Dear Paula
I was so hopeful when I read what that murderer got.The news article was very good.I just hope that when June rolls around we will get justice for Nicky.Keeping you and your family in prayer.Love and God Bless

Paula I am so glad that the Pos got what he deserved. I know that it never is enough but he won't be able to hurt anyone again, at least out of prison. Now at least this part is over for u.