WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THANKS

I just want to say "Thank you" to each of you dear, sweet women, moms. You have been an encouragement to me when I didn't feel like keeping on. I hate the circumstances that have brought us together, but I am so glad that we are together. You are all wonderful angels. Thanks

Re: THANKS

Yes Carole where would we be if it wasn't for Deb Wiley and all the moms...we would be even lonlier than
we already are and even more misuderstood. At least we have this to come to and meet others on a more personable level to share our angels and our heartbreak. Luv n' Hugs...Laura & AV

So true Laura I don't know what I would do without all of my sister moms. The only ones who truly understand.
Love y'all
Jimmy's Mom

I agree, I'd be lost. NO one understands our pain. I'm so tired of everyone thinking I should be ok, or that I am ok and then crap all over me. Life has become so much harder to deal with without Timmy, my glue I always call him. Life has fallen apart I'm so sad and miserable all the time anymore I have no life. I just live day to day anymore. I'm glad I have somewhere to come and no one judges me here.

Love all my moms
Bette
Timmy's mom