WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luncheon

This is the invite that has been sent from our advocates office for the luncheon in honor of my Jim.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Re: Luncheon

Shirley,
How are you doing? The invitation is beautiful.
Hugs
Carla

I love it!!! Jimmy is watching down on you nd I bet with so much pride in his momma!!!!
Love ya
bette
Timmy's mom

That is sooo wonderful...and it looks very good.

Very Nice Shirley. Love ya, Paula

wow.i love this

Dear Shirley
As the others have said " Beautiful".I wish we all could attend each others events,but since that isn't possible know that we will all be with you in spirit as your Jimmy will be.Love and God Bless

Okay I get it now that is the shirt/design you are working on...I see now...I hope you are prepared for Jimmy to show up...lol....This is an awesome thing to honor Jimmy during victims rights....It just dawned on us that we will be at trial during the victims rights week if all goes well...Very special eh? Luv ya Laura & AV

collage of angels

This is the picture I am going to put on a shirt to wear to the luncheon, that is if I can figure out why my printer thinks it doesn't have any ink!
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

I really love this picture Shirley!!! You do great job!!!! Hope that printer does what it's supposed to, give it a good kick LOL

Love ya
Bette

Thank you for putting Billy Lee on your shirt with the others . I have put all our babies on a bANNER , HOPING TO GET IT IN OURFish Fry parde .Thank you so much, Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Shirley,
It's absolutely beautiful!!
Hugs,
Carla

I will take one...Size Large if you have one and get the ink working....Another great work of art in honor of our Angels...Luv ya...Laura & AV...Let me know how much and I will mail out a check for that and the other shirts you sent me..Sorry I haven't mailed that out yet but I will I promise!!!

Carla
I revised the picture and added Haleigh hope thats ok.
Love you all
Laura I will get this printer working right I think I just figured out what the problem is.

collage of angels

yes it is Shirley, we are honored. just so happens Jessica is sitting here beside me when I opened your message she is happy you are honoring Haleigh with this can I see what it looks like?
Hugs
Carla

It is so nice that Jimmy will be honored at the luncheon. I wish I could be there but u know I will be in spirit. I love the shirt design. Love ya, Darien

collage of angels

Posted this earler don't know why it is saying it isn't a public kimi. Laura do you know what I did wrong or didn't do right?
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

It is awesome of course Shirley....Did you "publish" it when you made it? You still can go back and do that. Sometimes it does it automatically and others times it seems you have to do it yourself. Not sure what happens that some aren't published but somehow it looks like you published it. Luv ya...Laura & AV

Shirley, Thank you so much! I am in tears. It is beautiful. Are you putting this on shirts, and how can I get some? I can't find the words right now to thank you properly....

Hi Shirley, It really is nice the invite and the t-shirt. I see you are very creative. Of course it made me want to get my Chris's picture and memorial page going...Two days later I realise I just don't know what is going on in computerland again...
Can anyone tell me how to get a picture from my library to MOMS or to the virtual memorial page I'm starting...I know it might be impossible but I don't understand alot of the language...avatar url...copy and paste...it's bad...the library is closed today.
Computers, I'm about 10 years behind and am self-teaching, the thought of a class is not pleasant but maybe it's reality for all the help I get from people around me. Pretty frustrating getting help sometimes...everybody is just to busy with themselves.
Not so good today.
Anyway I would like to honor my boy...I'm really missing that guy.
As always Love to you

Angel Collage

Well I don't know what has happened with the other pics I posted so will try again. This is the final, final had to make a couple of changes.
If anyone would like a shirt they are $13 that will include shipping.
Love you all
Jimmy's Mom

Shirley,
Where do we send the check?
Hugs
Carla

Carla
Just send me an e mail to let me know what size shirt you need,also your address. I will e mail my address to you.
Take care
hugs
Jimmy's Mom