WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Letters for Cindy

Moms,
Sorry for the late notice. I need letters for our sentencing hearing on Thursday.
Please address them to the Honorable Judge Ted Todd. Jack Edwards, Jr. is facing 2 counts of murder (Cindy Mauntel & Ranear Kirksey) and one count of attempted murder (David Summerlin). He is facing up to 180 years.
We want him to spend the rest of his life in prison for these brutal acts.
You can email the letters to collumb@fuse.net
Love,
Paula

Re: Letters for Cindy

Hey Paula can you give me an idea of what you would like it to say, today my brain is not doing well, haven't slept in feels like forever. So I'm not really up to par today but would like to do some kind of letter for you.

Love ya
Bette

Hi Paula, I would be glad to write a letter. Love ya. Darien.

I emailed you one I hope you get it in time I know it's today but I didn't see your email until this morning and quickly wrote one up. I thought it sounded pretty good and hope you get it in time.

Please keep us posted.

Bette

Thanks ladies for the letters. I also gave the court a picture of our angels.
Love,
Paula

OMG Paula. I didn't see this. I am so sorry. Especially after you wrote one for me. I apologize from the bottom of my heart. I have not been coming on MOMS as much. This shows me I have to check in everyday so I never miss helping another MOM.

Paula I am so sorry I forgot to write a letter and now it's too late. I hope he got the maximum sentence. Love ya.