WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NANCI

I just saw Shawna's post on FB that Nanci is in ICU. She had an asthma attack today. From the post Shawna said they lost her and had to do cpr to get her back and she has been in icu since. Let's send our prayers if we pray and our good thoughts and love to her. I know Shawna is worried. She needs us now.

Nanci, hang in there. The babies and Shawna still need you here.

Re: NANCI

Nanci...we luv u...we r always here for U & Shawna too...u guys r in r thoughts always..if ya need anything we r just a phone call away...

Sending all my love and prayers. Nanci you better get better soon, we love you!!!! Many hugs to you Shawna know that we are all here for you, always.

Love
Bette
timmy's mom
(((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Nanci
Know that You,Shawna and all the family are in my heart and thoughts, you hang in there girl and get better soon. We all love you and are here for you now and forever.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Shawna's post said that she was off life support and upset that she lost a day. That's a good sign that our Nanci is going to be alright. Whew.

i am sending my prayers to you nanci hope you will be alright lol joann hubert mom

Dear Nanci
So sorry to hear that you went through such a rough time.I am so glad to hear that you are doing better.I am sending all my love and prayers your way,hang in there.If I ever start a business I want you to run it,such dedication!You need a vacation girl!!!!Love and God Bless.Hey Shawna,thanks for keeping us informed.

Nanci, I hope by now you are feeling much better. That was scary. I agree with Barb, you need avacation. Take care of yourself and know that we all love you. Darien

Nanci, I hope that u are feeling better. My thoughts and prayers are with u for a speedy recovery. Love, Paula

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes. If these **** drs would have just listened to me when I came in here and told them what I needed they would have saved themselves all this drama.

Thanks for being there for Shawna, i'm sure she was a bit scared, but I have plenty of torturing to do yet in my life so I'll be here for a long while.

Love you all and thanks again!
Nanci

OMG, I just read this and am so sorry to hear of it, but glad you are ok Nanci. We all love and care about you here, and I am glad Laura worked on me and my pessimistic mindset (thanks Laura) so I actually had the pleasure of meeting you. Please take care of yourself...I hope to see you again when my brother takes me up there after we gamble. Not sure how close that is to you, but look forward to seeing you soon. In the meantime, I'm glad you're well.
Love from Gerrick's mom Diane

So glad to hear your are doing better, you had me scared!

Take care of yourself

Bette