WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jeremy's Angel Day

Memory Candles

Thinking of you and your sweet mom today and every day. Love to you Sweet Angel forever in our hearts.
Jimmy's Mom

Re: Jeremy's Angel Day

Jeremy, I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and your Mom today. I hope you will stay close to her as she really needs that right now. Julie please don't be a stranger. I love you. Darien

Julie, Thinking of you and your Jeremy today. I hope you feel his Love for you.

Thinking of you and holding you in my prayers. Many ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

Bette
Timmy's mom

Thinking of you today Jeremy and your precious mom too. Stay close to her, especially today...she needs to feel you near.

Dear Jeremy I send this message of love to you today.You will never be forgotten because you are locked in my heart.May our Lord be with your mom and family today as they remember with sadness this day that changed their lives forever.Many, Many hugs to you Julie and family.Love and God Bless

thank you..all of you..im having a very hard time these days..but, im trying to get my life sorted out..i dont get in here much..ive been putting in applications and trying to find work..evrything is so jumbled up..ill try to get in to chat tonite..i cant guarentee anything, but ill try..and again, i thank you all for remembering my dear sweet jeremy.