WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mediation

Today I go for mediation over my grandparents rights. Wish me luck, I tried to talk with my granddaughters mother but to no avail. Jimmy always said she had multiple personalities and he was right. When I tried to talk with her all she would do was yell at me and wouldn't listen to a word I had to say I think she was trying her best to make me mad but it didn't work I just listened to her rant and rave then told her that what she was saying wasn't true. I hope that is the personality that comes to mediation today and if this goes to court next month it would be great for the judge to see that same person.
Love to ya all
Jimmy's Mom

Re: Mediation

Shirley, I hope with all my heart that things go well at mediation today so that you don't have to go to court. She sounds like a real nutcase. I am going to try to get into chat tonite so I will talk to you later.

Hi Shirley,

You are in my thoughts as I go back to work today. Wishing you only good things at your hearing.
Love to you and all the MOMS as always

Shirley I wish you luck and hope she shows her true self in there. I don't understand why people do that. Don't they think about how they would want their family treated if it had been them? I still let my ex's family see my kids, but THEY don't want to. They grow up and then know if it was you who kept them from ahving a relationship and I don't want Jared hating me for closing those doors to him. Little Miss Glitter needs her grandma and her connection to her daddy. I hope the mediator sees that and gets through to nutjob. Love ya Shirl and right there with you.

Well things went good I have Miss Sandra (glitter girl) every other weekend so far. My lawyer said I should think about guardianship. But I feel the same as Jimmy did Sandra loves her mother and I wouldn't want to take her away from her. I know in a few months things will be back to the way they were Sandra spent lots of weekends with me not just every other weekend. There are stipulations we decided to let her mother feel she was controlling the situation but nothing I can't live with. The mediator told me that if this went to court I would win in her words this judge will not like this mother. I think Jimmy was right there with me keeping me under control ya know so I didn't jump up and punch her in the face. :)
Love you all and thanks so much
Jimmy's Mom

Great News Shirley. Love, Paula

Dear Shirley
Yes, that is great news.Sandra needs her mom-mom in her life.I mean who would teach her all the wonderful things you have to offer her? As far as her moms multiple personalities go, well she is going up against the best. Look how many multiple personalities we have had to show.The happy personality, that one where we wear a fake smile and pretend we are doing fine without our children.The lawyer's personality, looking up things in the law we never knew existed.The policeman personality,doing their jobs for them.The psychologist personality,where we have to try to help our children and grandchildren deal with the loss of their sibling or parent.The protester personality where we protest the injustice done to our children.I mean the list goes on and on.Tell her to move over there's a new Sybil in town.Ha Ha!
Love ya girl ((((HUGS)))

Good news, Shirley. You are a very wise woman.

That is great news Shirley.

Barb you are so right on with that, you don't mess with a grandma lol. By the by she (Sandra's Mother) didn't help her case at all. I am just so glad to have Miss Sandra back.
Thanks so much all of my sister moms you ladies are the BEST!!
Jimmy's mom

I am so glad that Sandra is going to get to see you. She needs you in her life. Her mom is nuts for trying to stop the relationship. I think you are right, Jimmy was with you. I m so happy for you.