WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
scotty

thank yall all sooo much everytime I read something from one of you I kind of feel a lil better. Im glad that I found this site and I wish I would of found it sooner. I dont as alone since Ive stared chatting with yall.Thanks sooo much. I really dont know what this couple of days have done for me.

Re: scotty

Tyshene
We all know that feeling of alone, sometimes even when surrounded by family and friends we feel alone even though they are in pain too their pain is different the only ones who really know exactly how we feel are other moms who have lost their children to murder. We are here for you.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Tyshene, I am glad that talking to us has helped you to feel a little better. I know that there is nothing that takes the pain away but it helps to talk to people that understand. Have you checked out the chat room yet. There are Moms that go in there at night. I don't know where you live but usually some moms are in there between 8-8:30 eastern standard time.

Shirley is right, We can be in a crowded room and feel alone because "civilians" don't understand that our hearts always ache for our children. I am glad you found us too. I wish you hadn't had to though. My sister MOMS get me through the hardest days. I know that we will all be there for you too.