WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My son

My son was murdered on 9/5/08 he was 13 years old and I really don't know what to do with myself and I have noone to talk to. I feel so alone because i don't know noone whose been threw the same thing as me. I try to act like Im ok for my other children but Im actually dead on the inside.

Re: My son

Dear Tyshene
I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your baby boy.I am also so sorry that you have been in all this pain yourself.I wish you had found us a long time ago.We laugh,cry,rant,encourage and just plain listen to one another on this board.The MOMS on here have hearts of gold and you will find many who know just what you are going through.They have been my lifeline in this journey of grief.Please know that there are those who care and if you want to just talk they have a chat room also.I am sending you many,many ((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) and Love and God Bless.could you give us your son's name?

Hi Tyshene, I'm glad you found this MOMS site. I am also very sorry for the loss of your boy. My son Chris was murdered Dec 11,2008 and like you I did not find this site right away. It really has been such a comfort here to know that while I so very much wish we MOMS DIDN'T KNOW what it feels like to have a child taken from us, we do and those that don't know, don't know how blessed they are. So when things are so bad and I know no one knows how I feel, The ladies here sadly do and have been there for me when I've really needed...
Lots of love to you.

Lois

HI Tyshene, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your son. You are right. The average person can't know the kind of pain that we are living with but the MOMS do. I am glad you found us. As others have said I found it to be a lifeline. I hope you will continue to reach out to us. My daughter Keara was murdered on April 5, 2006 and since then my life has totally changed. I know what you mean about feeling dead inside. It's hard to keep going but somehow we do and the days turn into weeks and the weeks into years. No parent should have to deal with the awful reality of losing their child to murder.

Thanks for replyn your message made me smile, just to know that someone else knows what I feel. My son's name was Scotty Scott, he was my best friend he was always with me, he was my youngiest. I really don't know what to do my friends and family don't even realize that I don't go outside unless it's an important errand. When I did go to the area where my friends live I always see the boy who killed him and I relive the whole day again.It still feels like yesterday.

I am so sorry for your loss, your sadness and your pain. My son was a baby too, he was only 15 y/o when he was murdered, shot execution style on 7/13/07, it was a Friday the 13th. It is awful the pain we live in, but you know you are not alone.

I would never have made it this far without all the wonderful mom's here that I met. We all are here for you too, we understand what you are going thru, no one else does they do not feel the pain we feel to lose a child to murder is the worse thing any parent could live thru. I also don't go out, and try to keep it together for my other two boys, Timmy too was my youngest of 3 boys.

Bette
Timmys mom

Tyshene
I also am so very sorry for your loss, we all know how hard it is and how people just don't understand that this pain never goes away for us. You are now not alone and never will be again you have found us now and we will be here for you.
Love and Hugs
Shirley
Jimmy's Mom

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby. No one can understand unless they experience it and we are so sad when another MOM has to feel this pain.