WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Guilty as charged

After 9 hours of deliberation, the jury found the POS guilty of 2 counts of murder and 1 count of attempted murder. Thanks to all of the moms that were there with me thru the last 2 weeks.
Love,
Paula

Re: Guilty as charged

Paula,

That's great, I knew no one would believe his "Story". I'm sure sitting there was the second hardest thing you have ever had to do in your life and I'm glad it's over for you and your family.
What kind of sentence is he looking at?

Nanci

Nanci,
He is facing 180 years. I will let u know what day the sentencing will be. I am supposed to find out on Friday.
Love,
Paula

Dear Paula
I am so happy that justice was served.I feel it is a long time coming with our children's cases.I will never understand why the process takes so long.I hope and pray that you will find some peace with the sentencing.I'm sure there's some kind of party going on up above due to the verdict.I sure know there is rejoicing down here.Love and God Bless

Great news - It is good to hear some good news about justice being served. Hope he gets 180 years with NO PAROLE.

Thank you God... a sentence that is just. It is very good to see. I'm glad that he'll get some of what he deserves and will never be free again.
Much love to you and your family...I'm glad this part is over for you

Paula I am so glad that he was found guilty. I truly believed that he would be but knowing that he was makes my heart beat a little easier. I am glad this trial is over for you. Love ya.

Wow Paula that is good news. Was he found on 1st degree??? cause then hopefully he will not get any parole!!!

I know it's the worse thing you must have been thru (well second I should say) and I don't know how you must feel but I do hope you find some comfort that he will not have any freedom for the rest of his life and he will suffer miserably locked up where he belongs, that justice has been served for your angel. Well I'm just going to have to get myself into that chat room now aren't i???

Hope you are holding up and my prayers are with you.

Love
Bette

Paula
You know how happy this makes me I am so glad for you. With a sentence like 180 years you know he will never see the light of day outside the prison walls again. Just wanted to let you know usually the defense comes up with some reason to postpone the sentencing just a heads up on that. I know this has given you some peace of mind.
Love you see you in chat
Jimmy's Mom

Ladies,
We have a sentencing date of March 25th.
Love,
Paula

Paula I am so glad to see this. The POC never deserves to see the light of day again. Now to wait until March 25 for them to throw his sorry rear end into prison for the rest of his life. I know it was hard for you. Cindy received the only justice society could give her. Are you going to be doing an impact statement?

Yes I will be doing an Impact Statement. I have already sent it to the da.