WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GUILTY AS CHARGED

After 7 hours of deliberation the jury came back with Guilty of Felony First Degree Murder and Guilty of Aggravated Child Abuse. Dennis Peewee Creamer will spend the rest of his miserable life in prison where he will die. We will be asking the Judge to sentence him to Death. This has been the hardest most strssful 2 weeks, but we made it. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. I miss my Booger Butt so much, maybe her soul can rest now. Thank You MOMS for being here for me and helping me through this horrific time
Thank You
Carla Krsul
Proud Grandmother of Haleigh Marie Cain "Booger Butt"

Re: GUILTY AS CHARGED

Have been thinking of you and your family, I am so glad this POS will at the least spend the rest of his life in prison. Thanks for letting us know how things turned out. I do know what you mean by having the weight of the world lifted. The verdict of 2 degree murder and sentence of 40 to life + 8 did at least give me some peace of mind.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

Carla,
I have been thinking of you and ur family. I am glad the pos is getting what he deserves. We have another day to go of our trial and then the jury gets the case. All of the moms are with us as well.
Love,
Paula

I am so glad that he was found guilty. I hope he is given the death penalty and that he is miserable behind bars. I only wish we could have our angels back. Sending hugs to you and your family.

My thoughts are with you Kim and Paula. Much love to you both today

I know that must feel so relief in this. I do pray that this gives you some comfort to know that the POS is paying for what he did to your beautiful baby angel.

My prayers are with you.
Bette
Timmy's mom

Dear Carla
I thank God that you have found some justice for your sweet angel.Now I pray that you find the peace to go along with the verdict.I know a big thought to our babies dying is that we weren't there to protect them and going to court gives validation that we tried our hardest to let them know we did everything we could to see that their murderers will now pay for what they did.No punishment seeems to be good enough for the loss and pain we now have forever in our lives,however when Nicky's trial begins,I feel that I am also helping out some other poor family that may suffer at the hands of these killers,if they aren't locked up forever.Love and God Bless

Carla,T'm happy for you and your family that this monster will be getting what he deserves as far as this world goes. I hope this brings some comfort to you. Love to you

Hi MOMS
I don't what I would do without you guys, your support has been a strong force for me. You understand how I feel. I love all of you and am so sorry that this is how we must meet. The verdict has given me some closure, but as you all know the pain never stops, you just learn how to get through a day. I think of my Booger every day, morning, night, everything I do. I miss her sooo much and wish I could trade places with her. For those getting ready to go to trial or are in trial or before or anytime- our victims advocates helped us trememdously, they were a Godsend for our family, they truly care.
God Bless All of the MOMS and God Bless All our Angels