WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Purses I am making

Re: Purses I am making

Oh you make purses too? Doug may make me stay far away from you. ;) Girl, you need a website for all the things you make. I guess then I would be shopping a lot though. ;) I LOVE purses. Hey can you do one with our kids picture on it?
I like the ones you have below. What are they made out of? Is there a lot of room inside? I always end up with everyone's stuff. :(

Kim
I am going to try to find some cotton material that I can put pictures on will let you know if I do. These are about 12 inches wide and 8 inches deep, I am going to go look next week for a pattern for a bigger one. These are heavy weight material some will be made of lighter material but I will put interfacing in them to make them sturdy. gotta do something to keep myself busy or I will go completely crazy.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Dear Shirley
Love the idea and purses.Of course I need dark colors as I am such a slob and everything seems to magnitize to what I am wearing.LOL Can't wait to see more of your artwork.Can you send me a list of prices for the picture mouse pads,my daughter in law wants one for her computer of my grandkids,and she loved the one you sent me of Nicky.Love ya girl keep up the great work.

WOW I LOVE IT