WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
He took the plea

The selfish coward took the plea. When it came down to it being taken off the table, he took it. He pled no contest to Involuntary Manslaughter. We go back March 4 for sentencing. It gives us a conviction, but the time is no where near enough for his cowardly act.

Re: He took the plea

I don't know what to say except I'm glad you won't be waiting anymore and this part is done.
I'm sorry you lost your daughter Kaylin...
Love to you

HI Kim,
Well Kim you never know what could happen. In our county we a had a girl who killed her baby at birth and they made a plea deal with the girl. The Judge sentenced her to 10 years and the DA was furious. That was two years ago and they are still battling over the sentence and she is still in jail waiting. She might must be there the whole 10 years especially if she is waiting for the square wheels of justice to turnk! Hang in there Luv ya...Laura & AV

Kim
I hope he isn't given time served. I am glad you didn't have to go through a trial but I have a feeling if a jury had heard the story of this coward he would have gotten 2nd degree murder.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Kim, I too am glad that this part is over for you but I agree that he didn't get nearly the amount of time he deserves. So much for our justice system!! Love ya. Darien

The max he can get in CA is 4 years. If I had your email address I sent you a request. Just a heads up. :0 If I don't have your address and you want to info to send a letter please let me know.

Kim,

I sent you a letter in email let me know that you got it and if it is ok.

Thanks
Bette
Timmy's mom

That is what happendd to Jay's murderer Christopher Pham. He did not get any jail time since he had no priors. I wish he would have had time, but did not want to go through trial. Our children have no rights when it comes to a trial. The murderer can say whatever they want and drag their name through the mud and our children are not there to dispute it. I did not want to have to go through that - I may have ended up in jail myself. Either way it does not change the outcome for us; our child is still gone so **** on them. I don't care what happens to them they can rot in hell. All I care about is my family and friends and getting through each day. sorry for ranting but at least it is over - there is a felony conviction that will stay with them forever. I hope they get in trouble again and then they have a prior that will put them away

We are pushing so ahrd for the 4 years. I just pray he gets it. I have no doubt that he will be up to his dealing once he is out.

I pray he gets it also. There's a few other things I pray happens while he is in jail.