WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Killer moved again

Well MOMS Billy Lee's killer as been moved again ,
with out telling us about moving him .They said they would inform us when he was moved.Looks as if it is a better place.They moved him to Mccx; Morgan County Correctional Complex.It is on line. I am so upset.
Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Re: Killer moved again

That sucks! They really should have, is there a way you can contact them?

Did you sign up for the vine link program? If so they are suppose to call or email you, which ever you preferred to be contacted.

I would definitly get in touch with someone, this is how our justice system constantly keeps breaking down, we have the right to know what's going on, we are the victims but I think they all forget that.

Hang in there friend.

Bette
Timmy's mom

YES THEY SAID THEY WOULD INFORM US IF HE WAS MOVED ,BUT DID NOT .I check on line to check to see where he is at. I found out now where he is at now he can go out in the yard to talk to his family. I am just so upset .I had a stroke & THIS DOESN'T help.Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Bobbie I am so sorry to hear that you have had a stroke wishing you a speedy recovery. I am also so sorry to hear of the move of the POS only we moms know how much things like this hurt our angels sure as heck can't walk out into the yard and talk with us. The only thing I get a call on is if the POS dies or is released I have to call and check with California Dept. of Corrections if I want to know if he has been moved.
Keeping you in my heart and thoughts
Love and Hugs
Jim's mom

Bette the VINE program here only works for the county once they are in prison here we are pretty much on our own to find anything out. You might want to check when these POSs go to prison to make sure of your situation.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

So sorry about the stroke I do hope you are feeling better, yeah I agree with Shirley not fair they have a life at all.

Shirley, IDK I checked on one guy I already knew was away and he came up in a state facility. I check those 2 POS and shows they are still in county. Some days I wish the trial would be here and other days I wish I never have to go. The wait is eating me up. I can't stand it. I think of it every day, especially since some mom's here are going thru it now, it's about all I think of anymore, how am I going to surive this, I barely live as it is.

That just doesn't seem fair at all.

Bette

Bette
I wish the trial was over with for you I know ours didn't take so long, at the time it was driving me crazy but seeing what so many others are going through makes me see just how smooth ours went. Jim was murdered on December 16 2007 and the POS was sentenced on Oct. 28 2008. Very short amount of time compared to most of the other trials. Believe me I know how it eats at ya this appeal thing is eating at me and the creep is already in prison I doubt he will get an appeal but until the court denies him it will eat at me.
love ya

Yes Shirley that's what it does, it eats at me day and night and I can't imagine how I'll ever make it thru it when it does get here. when I hear all the mom's now going thru the trial process I get sick to my stomach seeing and hearing what they are going thru and it makes the waiting much harder.

Love ya
Bette

omg samething that has to us the po move twice so for i also check in the vine an register but no call or e mail yet wounder .lol joann hubert mom