WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MOMSmemorialoflove

You can find on Facebook at:

M.O.M.S (Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters)

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's time for the Trial

Hi Moms
We are preparing to leave tomorrow for Florida for my Grand Daughter's (Haleigh Marie Cain) murder trial. I am terrified and do not know how I am going to get through this, just thinking about it brings me to tears. We have had some set backs, the confession was thrown out, but we are still proceeding, and going to try get the death penalty. I am so scared of what this is going to do to my daughter (Jessie)emotionally, she has been doing so good. She has started college and is studying Criminal Justice, I am so proud of her. IShe says she will be fine, but I am a wreck, I just don't know how I am going to be able to even walk into that court house. Please wish us luck in achieving what we need to achieve to get justice for my Booger Butt (Haleigh), no matter what happens it will never bring her back and it will never be enough.

Re: It's time for the Trial

I too will be going to trial on Tuesday for the murder of my daughter Cindy. Cindy was murdered on August 25, 2008. It will be difficult for us as well. I will keep you and your daughter in my thoughts and prayers. Love, Paula

Paula and Carla
I will be thinking of you and your families and keeping you all in my heart.
Carla you are so right no matter what happens it won't bring our angels back, but these POSs do not deserve another chance at life I hope both of them get the maximum the law allows.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Cindy and Paula, I too will be keeping you and your families in my heart. I wish you strength and hope that the trials will produce the outcome that you hope for.Love ya, Darien

my prayers will be with you moms just keep prayed up you will be ok.i know it will be hard but you have us to lean on.hugssssssssssss joann hubert mom.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time. Try to be strong as you can.

My prayers are with you both! I hope the best for you and your families. I don't know how trial is as we haven't had ours yet, but we did a prelim and I know how difficult that was and it was only 3 hours. I hope and pray that your angels get the justice they so deserve. I pray you stay strong. Please keep us posted on how everything goes. I know you may not be able to until after the trial, but I have so much fear as Timmy's is coming the end of this year and seeing and hearing what mom's go thru I just don't know how I'd be able to do it, but know you are not alone we are all there in spirit!!!! We are all behind you and praying very hard for you both. It has to be so scray I can just imagine, my heart drops even when I think of ours coming which isn't even until November! Just know your angels are with you, in your heart, soul and memories and that is something they can never take away.

Bette
Timmy's mom

I hope everything goes as it should in court. He should have the harshest punishment.My thoughts and prayers are with you...I'm sorry for your pain

I am sending my thoughts with you both as well. Please let us know what happens.