WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
John Wade's angelversary date

Dear John
May the Lord be with your family and friends as they reflect on what your life meant to them and how much they miss you.My thoughts and prayers are with them.Love and God Bless.XXXXXXOOOOO

Re: John Wade's angelversary date

John
Sending love and hugs to you and your family on your Angel Day.
Jim's Mom

Sending all my love to John and his family. I don't know if Pat still comes to the board, but know that you are always in my heart and I think of you often and pray for your family.

Spread your wings sweet angel and wrap them around all who love and miss you.

Sending much love to you on your angel anniversary. Stay close to your family on this very hard day. Love and hugs. Darien

Love to you John, and to your family as well. Sorry I am late.

Hi y'all,
I was just looking at the web site and saw this. My God, it really shocked me. Thank you all for thinking about John and the family. As it goes, I wrote to the A-H who murdered John and he never wrote back. I didn't care I just wanted him to read what I wrote him. Just last week the third party responsible for Johns death was passing through my home town and my niece, who works at the Sheriff office, reported him but he got away before they could do anything. The family was so upset because he has been out at large for 2 1/2 years. Well,,,, I don't know what's going to happen but I really think he should do some time with the other two, since he was driving the truck and took part of the money they stold before Cicero and Edward strangled John. The family has really been through heck since John was murdered. Nothing was ever the same and never will be. When things like this happen life is never the same. John will never come back and never ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, never mind.
I really don't even know why I posted today. I have tried to put it all behind me after they put the two that were caught in prison. I only wish they had given them the death penalty. Sorry for not keeping up with you all, the pain was too hard. I just couldn't take it anymore.
I love you all.
Patricia

john you are so love i am praying for your family

John I am sending much love to you and your family.