WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Court tomorrow

We go back for same song different tune. Of course they are going to AGAIN try the suicide defense. So please send good thoughts, prayer, or anything that you can for us. I am just so ready for them to get on to the trial so we can put him in prison where he belongs.

Re: Court tomorrow

My thoughts and prayers are with you. we have a trial date of Feb.16th and I know how u feel. I too want to get the trial over with so we can put the guy in our case to jail for the rest of his life. LOL, Paula

Kim:

You know we will be thinking about you here in WI, I guess I don't understand their thought process about the whole suicide thing, but he's a desperate person and desperate people do desperate things. We were supposed to go to trial on Feb 22nd, but wait that's probably not going to happen, the defense attorney has filled yet another motion to adjourn, so we will go to court on the 4th to hear his never ending blah blah blah. Remember we got your back here so hang in there.

Cindy:

We will be thinking of you come the 16th, and we will be pushing for the "rest of his life" thing for you too.

wishing you all the best for tomorrow xxx

We were supposed to have gone to trial last week but Nanci, his lawyer does the blah blah blah thing too. Always filing a motion at the last minute. So hopefully tomorrow the Judge will see through this nonsense and we will get a trial date.

Dear Kim
I am sitting here at work thinking about you and praying that all goes forward today as it is supposed to.I'm with Nanci, I don't get the whole suicide thing either.
Hang strong cause when I went last June for the trial date,they set it for this June, a whole yr later and a whole 2 yrs and 3 months since Nicky died.At first I was upset, then I thought well at least I will know they are in jail for another year,and county jail which has none of the luxuries like state prison.They can't have TV's or alot of food etc.Hey they can postpone it for the next 50 yrs that would be great.From what I read on here there is alot of getting out too early.My worry is some bleeding heart juror who thinks they led an underpriveleged life or something.BooHoo!!! Lots of Love Kiddo,God Bless

Thoughts and prayers are with you both. Be as strong as you can be. Love, Jill

Dear Kaylin's Mom, you are in my thoughts today. I hope you feel Kaylin's close to you today. Before Chris was taken I was a positive kind, not so much now but sometimes it comes through, like when I see my Chris with your Kaylin and all the MOMS Angels together today filling that room with their LOVE.
Love to you,Lois

We will not only be thinking of you but there with you in heart and spirit. Watch out for the falling coins from above or maybe Kaylin could drop something a bit denser/heavier in another direction..Did I just say that? Luv ya...Laura & AV

Laura, would you tell what they say about dimes? Mahalo

Kim I am thinking about u today and hope that everything goesds well in court. Let us know as soon as u can. Love ya, Darien

Wishing you all the best and many prayers. I still can't believe all the bull crap they do and put us thru. When I read about some of you moms whose trials are coming up and what happens, it prepares me for mine, but also makes me more edgy like great this is what I'll be facing, postponements, lies, defense tactics of delay, etc. Timmy's trial is not until the end of NOVEBER 2010!!!!! I have like a whole year to wait and it's eating me up!!!! but Barb like you said, and I didn't think of it that way, let them delay it as long as they want because the longer they delay the longer they stay where they are and yup county sucks!!! that's where the two POS are here too, wonder if they are in the same place, you'll have to email me and tell me and I'll let you know if they are in same place or not. Anyway they held 3 status hearings this month on my son's case, 3 in one month, today is another one. i think this is mighty strange. I called DA to find out why. Uusualy status is just paper work,lawyer update, etc. then the next one would be maybe next month or so, but 3 in one month even if one atty didn't show up I can imagine them posting one after the other??? Makes no sense, going to call the advocate today to find out the scoop.

Good luck and hold on tight. Not sure what the suicide thing is either, just antother tactic of delay????

Kim
If they try to pull the suicide defense isn't it against the law here in Ca. to aid in a suicide? You are in my heart and my thoughts not only today but always. Laura is right on we will be with you in sprit.
Jim's Mom

Well Lois Let me see if I can start at the beginning (just for Nanci) and not get too long winded. They say our angels leave us coins. I believed that about as much as I believed in the Easter Bunny until we lost Lisa. We have had many different times pennies have been left in peculiar places. We asked for a 1989 the year Lisa was born and sure enough one was given to us. Bette told me that when her mom died she would leave her sister dimes and when Timmy was murdered she began finding the dimes. When she told me her stories (I said Lisa always was frugal only leaving pennies..lol) I told her to ask for a dime the year he was born. Well I began to find dimes and pennies and sure enough we both found 1991 dimes one on his angelversay. My brother found a 1989 quarter stuck in the top of his detergent bottle and cannot figure out how it could have ever got there. Bette & I have alot in common...she has 3 boys while I have 3 girls...her Joe & our Kelly both in 1986 and Lisa's sister Melanie shares Timmy's birth year of 1991. Those years have also been found in peculiar places. Also we went to Chicago to visit Gerrick's mom Diane and right out in front of her apartment building (her block is rows of apartments with many people living in a short area) piles of change...even the next day we kept finding more..dollars, quarters, etc. So Gerrick must have been quite the big spender of thought we might be dense and need piles of it to let us know he welcomed our visit to his dear mom. I can't go into detail or I would put you all to sleep but each time the coins were found and where they were found there was always a date or they were in a place that we had difficulty explaining how they could have gotten there. Like I said I would have never believed it but along with the butterflies I am a true believer that these are signs that are angels are ok and trying to reassure us of that. He mea iki

Yes let me tell you I found 2 dimes behind the cat litter box and no one goes near that thing but me, and I never carry change on me, so how the heck did they get there! I believe they are from Timmy!

sending my best for you everything is going to go allright my prayers are with you lol and hugs joann hubert mom

I was hoping to get in chat earlier today but Jared has a house guest and getting them busy took a lot of time. I will be on tomorrow for sure. We go back Feb 10th for a ruling on the motion they presented at court. The plea offer will be taken off the table Feb 10 and no other one will be offered.(FINALLY) There have been some things going on but I won't mention them here. We also have proof that Kaylin was not suicidal. You don't do some of the things she was planning if you don't plan to be around. Also we found out he doesn't think he did ANYTHING wrong. Now that is scary. If he honestly cannot see that he did anything wrong he shouldn't be on the streets at all. If he really believes that then how messed up must he really be? He didn't see anything wrong with removing her from help, evading police, dumping her body? He really can't see anything wrong with any of those things he did? Then he has bigger issues then I first thought.

Dear Kim
I have been like a cat on a hot tin roof wiating to hear how things went.Everything sounds so positive,I couldn't be happier.Glad you posted,I've been on message board for 2 days looking for a post from you.That kids got more than issues, he has no HEART.But we knew that all along.I hope you felt us all there surrounding you with our love.It's a shame no cameras are alllowed in the courtrooms,can you imagine all the orbs we'd have seen.Love and God Bless