WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chat

Sure has been nice seeing more moms come into chat we had a full house tonight although I got the boot about 20 times it was good to chat with you all.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

Re: Chat

Darn. I always get on too late and no one is there. Can you East Coasters take a nap and wake up come back in at 3 a.m. your time? ;)

LOL I wish I could get on I miss chatting with you guys. I'm going to try and get on there tonight one way or the other. I feel awful not being able to come in at night just so tired and exhausted all the time. I've been feeling pretty drained lately and life hasn't been kind my boys are falling apart and the stress is eating me away. Hope I can get on and not sink on the bed and lay there watching tv wishing life wasn't so **** hard wishing Timmy back wishing my boys to be happy. Last night I cried so hard on my way home my one son was breaking down on me on the phone driving home, I thought I'd have to pull over. Those POS destroyed my family, my boys, and I feel like I can't help them. I prayed to God to give me strength and help my sons get thru this, I also prayed the POSs would burn in hell. I'm surprised I made it home in one piece.

Bette and Kim, I hope you can come into chat again. We miss you and I do think it helps some to be able to talk to the other Moms. It has been nice lately having more moms come into chat again.

Kim
I go through spurts where I am up by 3 am too I hate it when that happens. I think after not sleeping for awhile I get so tired that sleeping is all I feel like doing then I catch up on sleep and the cycle starts all over again. We do miss you coming into chat we get a little crazy in there at times and you always added to the craziness.
Love Ya
Jim's Mom

Bette
If you can get into chat would sure like to see ya there maybe we can all make you feel better if even for a little while. Believe me I know how hard it is to deal with your other boys and what they are going through I only have one son (man) to deal with now and he seems to be trying to get his life on the right track but I am not holding my breath on that only time will tell.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

LOL went into chat 3 times last night and no one was there. I even tried again at like 10PM, go figure, see that's my luck!! the night I can get on no one else can LOL, but I'll keep trying, maybe tonight if my boys don't drive me out of the house.