WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Haven't been around lately

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately. I am seriously falling apart. I probably need counseling but can't afford to go. My car is broke down and running on fumes and still can't afford to get it fixed. On top of that I've been sick off and on for a couple of weeks.
Jeremy's birthday is coming up and all I can seem to think about is the day he was born and holding that sweet baby close to me. Now I have nothing to hold on to. No justice at all. I don't know what to do.

Re: Haven't been around lately

Alisa, I have missed you and am sorry everything is so hard for you. I have been dealing with a lot too, with financial problems and my health. Things don't seem to get easier do they? When is Jeremy's birthday. I want to make sure to light a candle. I will try to give you a call sometime soon. Why don't your try to come into chat if you can. I go in when my back allowa me to and I find that it does help to talk to other Moms. Love ya.

I understand what your going thru having b/d's close to the holidays it wears you out like a month before, your whole being feels it before your brain does. I too feel the same way, Timmy's b/d just passed on New Year's Eve he would have been 18 this year. It was the worse ever, the holiays were terrible, I'm just so worn out by everything anymore, everything hurts all over. Just know we are here for you. I don't get into chat much because by the time I get home I'm mentally and physically exhausted but when I do I do feel so much better talking to my mom's here.

Take care and hold on, just hold on to those good memories (((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Bette

Darien,
No they do not seem to get any easier. The one positive thing is that my daughter and I are almost back to normal after what happened in November. She is due the 23rd of Jan. But I just think it would be kinda neat if she had the baby on the 18th which is Jeremy's birthday.
I will try to get in chat. I think I have been trying to avoid dealing with what happened and I'm just prolonging my pain but I really don't think it will ever be any better

Yes Bette how true all this is...dates or no dates we still don't have our angels...the dates are just a horrific reminder of when our lives weren't devastated or the day we received the horrible phone call that took all of our happiness away. Now we just muddle through life as best as we can with only each other to truly understand what it takes to get up and face another day with the horrible pain and heartbreak we now must live with. Always in our thoughts and hearts and know we are always there for you and the rest of the moms...(even tho we didn't answer the phone...or email back...yet..but we will I promise) Luv ya guys ♥

Life seems to just get harder day by day. Thanks for the encouraging words Laura/AV. Just haven't been myself lately, think the old me is gone completely.

love to all
bette