WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feeling so lonely

As a lot of you know I live alone and lately I have been feeling so lonely. I come to the MOMS site for comfort and support. Lately though hardly anyone comes into the chst room and I really miss being able to talk to all of you. Also I want to invite the new Moms into chat. I usually go in around 8;30 est. So anyway I hope some of you will come back to chat and that others will join us. Love to you all.

Re: Feeling so lonely

I will be in chat tonight I usually get in the chat room around 5:00-5:30 pm west coast time, Darien you are right it would be nice to have more moms come in to chat with.
love and hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Ladies I will be in chat tonight as well about 8:30pm. I hope we see allot of mom's in chat tonight.
LOL, Paula

Hi Darien - I've been so busy since I've gotten back from TX. We need to get together, I just don't know when. The next few weeks are pretty hectic with the boys and their basketball games. I hope we can get together soon.

I've been in chat a few nights with AV and Paula...no one else was there, unless they came after I signed off. I will try to get in tonight.

Love you all!

I was so glad to see some of you Moms come into chat the other night and hope you will continue and that new Moms will also join us. Love ya's

It's so hard to get into chat for me at night time. I'm so tired usualy and just can't get myself to do it. I miss coming on, I did pop in last week for a bit. Maybe will try tonight. I also miss chatting with my mom friends, without you guys, jeez I don't know what I would have done. But I know for sure I nevr would have come this far without you guys. I love you all and wish all the best for you all. i wish we never had to meet like this, I wish things were so different I wish I could take everyone's pain away. I am not alone Darien, but I feel alone, I sit in my room watching tv until I go to sleep every night. I don't go out and if I do it's for maybe an hour or two. I don't like to be around a lot of people I feel uncomfortable. Life is just not easy and never the same. Even having my boys at home they take everything out of me with their own misery. I know they are too in pain but I'm only one person and only can take so much on. I'm wearing away and I feel like I'm always in despair.

Love you all
Bette
Timmy's mom

i UNDERSTAND, it is like being in a permanent state of sadness, that never leaves you, even when you are around happy shiny people who try to just love you ..

I'm back on the internet, last night I got on and waiting and no one showed up will try again. I have been fighting back the tears all day. I really dreaded going to work with morning. But we got to work right. LOL love you hope to chat with you tonight.

I will try to come into chat tonight but not sure if I will make it since I have to work and my back is giving me fits. Lola I don't thin I have met you before. Have I?