WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
My oldest son Anthony

My son Anthony was shot and killed on March 10, 2008. I can remember getting this call around 12.30 a.m in the morning of the 11th of March. Indicating that my son was shot. " I screamed No and ran out the door to run to Mercy Hospital where I was informed he was transported. When I arrived the hospital staff would not provide me any information but to tell me there were two people shot one in the back of the emergency room and one taken to the morgue. I demanded questions and I wanted to see my son. I heard someone say it was my son that was taken to the morgue. I ran down to the morgue only to be told I still could not see my son, because someone one else who was my sons father gave them the information as who my child was. I had to wait seven days after autopsy and transported to funeral home before I was given the chance to see my oldest son whom I loved soooo much. It has been well over a year now. And I am now into church. When it first happened I could not trust anyone, I would not go out the house, I was not able to work, sometimes not eating, and not sleeping. I have put my entire life on Hold waiting on I don't know. I am still bitter because they have made no arrest in his murder. oh! in the time of his death was around 10:00 p.m . with alot of witnesses, but no one who wants to come forward. I do trust in our lord jesus will continue to see me through. Yet I continusously wait for the day of some answers like who and why did this monster take my sons life. All of the world there are so many mothers who are suffering the same pain that I suffer and I want a resolution to these senseless acts of crime that people are doing. These crimes must stop!!! no matter the ages of our children or the sex. Maybe we can provide a March for women in the entire USA to perform to stop the violence. Maybe we can then get the word around to the police and to all the children. Our local candel Light Vig. aren't enough.
GOD PLEASE HELP US ALL

Re: My oldest son Anthony

Dear Marlene
After spending the night crying for my son for the 400th million time since he died,I ran to my computer and found your message.First let me tell you I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son Anthony.My son Nicky was shot March 31st 2008 and I just wonder when this pain begins to lessen instead of increase.It is all so senseless and yes there are thousands upon thousands of mothers and fathers and families affected by these acts of violence.You are right,vigils are not enough for the hours and hours of grief we all share.Although I am sorry to see you here,I have found some comfort here with all the other MOMS who are so willing to share their tears with me.Jesus has been the one constant that I can go to day or night no matter the hour and tell my troubles to.He hasn't given up on you so don't give up on Him.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.Unless laws are changed in this country to include death penalty's that stick or life without parole meaning life without parole then I fear we all live in the wrong country.Our children weren't given a second chance why should their murderers have one?Unfortunetly murder is thought of as common place now a days right up there with selling weed, and most are given a slap on the wrist.I hope they find your son's killer.Love and God Bless

Marlene
I am so very sorry for your loss this is the roughest road any of us will ever travel but we are all traveling it together. I couldn't ask for a better bunch of traveling companions just wish we were on a different road. I hope your son's murder is caught soon I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to not know who murdered my son.
I say our justice system needs to start practicing preventive maintenance, if someone murders, rapes, molests children sentence them to prison for life that will prevent them from getting a chance to do it again.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Marlene I am so sorry about your precious Anthony. Kaylin was murdered July 1, 2008 and it was 8 days before they let us see her and that too was at the first funeral home we had to go to. I found out she was dead on the 11p.m. news and the detectives came around 2a.m. and they wouldn't let me see her. I kept thinking how can I believe it is true if i can't see her? I wanted to hold her. I needed to hold her. It is a nightmare. I turned to God in the beginning but have found my faith shattered to the point that I just don't know anymore. I want to believe, I guess I am just afraid that even God will hurt me at this point. I am glad that you found out group and just so very sorry that you had to.

HI MOM MY NAME IS JOANN MY SON HUBERT WAS MURDERED JULY 27 2007 MY LIFE CHANGE FOREVER AND SO WAS YOURS I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS I AM PRAYING FOR EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU MOMS MY HEART GO OUT TO YOU MARLENE AND THE NEW MOMSSO SORRY YOU ARE ONE OF US BUT YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT WAB SITE.HUGSSSSSS TO YOU

Re: Joann (Hubert Mom)

I want to thank you for your support and comfort you and the other mothers on this site are bringing me. I am very sorry for you loss also. There are no words to express the loss we all have suffered. It hurts me as I write to you now. God Bless you and your Family you will always be in my prayers. Marlene

Re: Barb (Nicky's Mom)

Thank You so much Barb for your true words of wisdom. I totally agree with you about our Law and the system. We do need tougher laws and penalties to these terrible acts of crimes. I am still in my healing process with alot of gray and blue days. I too find my self crying alot at times. I even go into my personal shell away from people. Oh! but yes I remember I have faith, I have jesus so I take it all to him, and ask that he help in carrying me through, and with him ( our Lord) I now found this site to express my hurt and grief with all you beautiful moms who can help me in finding a positive direction in coping with my pain. Barb I am so sorry for your loss also, and I want to keep you in your family in my daily prayers. God Bless you.

Re: Shirley (Jim's mom)

Shirley I am sorry for responding so late to your e-mail. I don't go online very often. However, I am so glad to have received so many e-mails from you and other moms who have given me words of encouragments. Thank you so much shirley. I would like to say that I too am so so sorry to hear that you to have lost your son Jim. I will always continue to keep you in your family in my prayers. Thank you.

Re: Kaylin's Mom

Kaylin's mom I am so sorry for your loss of your daughter also. I notice that we shared something in common because I could relate to the both of us not being able to share those precious moments with our child the night we found out of them being murdered. Please kaylin's mom don't give up on your faith. God will not forsaken us. He will always be with us no matter what trials we go through. It is so late right now, but I would like to stay in touch with you if it is alright. We do need one another for support. Listen I can tell you I went through all kinds of emotions. Anger, guilt, revinge you name it. Than I prayed, I cried, I Prayed I even almost died. Than I remember our lords prayer. So Please don't give up on faith. I still cry and morn for my son Anthony, some days are ok and others are gray or blue but I won't let the devil steal my joy and faith. God Bless you and your family.

Hi,
I wanted to extend our sympathies to your family for the loss of your son. We too have lost a child to murder. Our beautiful 18 year daughter Lisa was stabbed to death the day before her 19th birthday. I was wondering if you would like to share your son with us or if you wanted to put his picture on the board. If you need help we can help you with that. We also have last memory, memory of, find-a-grave, etc. sites that also provide us with comfort. I see that your son was taken to Mercy hospital while a common name I was just wondering if he was murdered in Pittsburgh, PA? Once again we are very sorry for your loss and that you have come to join us as this is a club we someday would like to see have no new members. But it is good that you have found us. Luv n' Hugs...Laura/AV