WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anxiety

Tomorrow, Jan.4th the prelimanary hearing is set to begin. I am anxious, stressed...an emotional wreck. A part of me is scared. Jason's murderer has been behind bars since June. A part of me is afraid that what if in spite of everything he gets off. This should be an open and shut case. So many times though I hear of the inevitable happening. My daughter and I just need the prayers and support of you lovely ladies. She has been having bad dreams and I am reliving all of it again. My thanks to MOMS for being here.

Re: Anxiety

Carole, I send my love and prayers to you and your daughter tomorrow and always. We are here for you.
Love and Hugs, Paula

Carole
Trial is a very stressful time, brings everything right back up to the surface. I will be thinking of you and your daughter, just remember we are here for you.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Carole,
It is good that he is behind bars so they are not taking it "lightly" as we have seen too many times when it comes to murder. There is no such thing as an open and shut case. 19 months ago we were told it was a slam dunk and we haven't got past the preliminary hearing so don't let them mislead you or be too confident. You are right anything can happen and until it does/doesn't we won't be able to stop worrying. Know that we are here with you and that we sometimes hear of the ones that do get off as the ones that are punished justly aren't interesting enough for people to talk about or the media to write about. Jason will be with you tomorrow and throughout the trial and so will we be here when you need us. Sending our love and prayers to your family...Laura/AV

I wish you all the best. I went thru my son's prelim last December, 2008!!! Yes a whole year ago and we still have trial which is at the end of 2010!!!

It was not easy to get thru, very hard on me an family. I will say many prayers for you. Just stay strong!

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

Carole, I am right there with you. We have a court date tomorrow. It was supposed to be to set the trial date but now we find out it will be ANOTHER pretrial. I know what you mean. My stomach hurts, I feel like I will pass out and just sick and anxious worrying about what will happen. Logically I think, they can't let him off. That would not be justice but the more I see of this system the more I worry. I try to have faith that we will get justice. I know that there are a lot of people praying for it. It just prolongs the agony we already feel everyday. I will be thinking of you today and please remember us tomorrow.

Dear Carole and family
I'm so sorry I didn't read message board for 2 days,but I hope all went well with the court proceedings.I wish the jury's could go through one day of the stress and sadness we have felt since our children were murdered,maybe then things would be open and shut.You know the old saying until you've walked a mile in my shoes.Keep us updated to the outcome please,we all care.I am sending a special hug to you and your daughter. ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))Love and God Bless