WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calender TKS Laura

Laura & AV
Just want to say again how much I appreciate all your hard work on the calenders. I just put mine up it made me smile and cry both at the same time. I hope you are planning on making them again next year.
Thanks again for all you do to help keep our angels memories alive.
Love yas
Big Jim's Mom

Re: Calender TKS Laura

HI,I LOVE MY CALENDER,I CRIED THIS MORNING ALSO,I HANG IT UP AND SAW ALL THE BEAUTIFUL ANGEL'S IN THIS MONTH AND ASK WHY? BUT IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL,THANK'S AGAIN!!

Thanks ladies and I am glad that you like them and our Angels can be remembered across the United States. I did make a second version and was able to include more Angels on that one (as well as correcting Jeremy's date). Once again if you are interested or asked me for a calendar I do still have them and they are $11 and that includes shipping. Please let me know..my address is on the moms list or you can email me and I will let you know where you can send the money for them. PS Shirley I still want ornaments but forgot to get ahold of you but Diane said with the stands you included (as well as what a beautiful job you did) they can be displayed year round. What a great idea I will get the pictures to you if you are still making them. Luv ya...Laura & AV

I put my calendar up yesterday and I too smiled and got tearful. Thanks so much for doing this for us. I know it took a lot of hard work on your part. Love ya.

Thanks Laura for the calendars. I hung them up thru out the house. They are so beautiful. Thank you again for making them for us.