WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Timmy

a href="http://imikimi00.com/link/link_through/nxCi-14p?password=IQgfUHZBun" title="" target="_top">

Sending wishes for a Happy Birthday to you sweet angel Timmy.
I know there will be a great big party in heaven just for you.
Big Jim's Mom

Re: Happy Birthday Timmy

Timmy, thinking of you and your family today. Send mom something special so she can feel you close to her. She loves and misses you so much. Love you Bette.

Thanks ladies, I love the picture Shirley! It's already been hard this whole month, last night terrible, today seemingly getting worse and it's only 10AM.

Happy Birthday Timmy baby I love you always & forever.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Today has to be a terribly hard day for you. I wish I could be there to give you lots of hugs. I wish I had some words of wisdom to make this easier but I don't. All I know is that somehow we keep going even when we think we can't. I love you, Darien

Dear Timmy
Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Timmy,Happy Birthday to you.I wonder if there is some kind of tradition in heaven where when you turn 18 you get bigger wings.If so enjoy them Timmy and show them off at the party.My thoughts and prayers are with your mom and family today.Love ya kid.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ((((((((HUGS Bette and bros)))))))))

happy heavenly birthday angel...have a wonderful day...give my love to jeremy.

Happy Birthday Timmy! Hope you have a big 18th birthday in Heaven!

Happy Birthday Timmy...Always in our Hearts....

happy birthday in heaven timmy,i send lot's of hug's to heaven in your sweet memory,god bless this beautiful mom alway's!!

happy b day timmy