WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
my special angel

13 years ago I had a sweet lil girl, she wasn't a typical baby for she had special needs. So much time and love into getting her well, doctors, therapists, insurance, programs. WOrking hard for kelsey to sit up, crawl, and eventually walk at the age of 7. So much joy went into seeing her master what we take for granted. She couldnt speak but the love we shared came out with smiles, hugs, and joy. Her father was abusive not to her put to the other children. His rage was unwarranted but we all lived in fear. I wanted a better life for my kids and found the strength to get away. On december 13th 2009 during the weekend visit he took the boys to his fathers to spend the night. around 1 am he brought a mattress to the garage turned on his truck where he committed suicide he took kelseys life as well. I loved my sweet angel with everything in me. Its so hard every minute of the day thinking about this gift from god. This man was always sick, i will never understand why?? I would do anything to get her back

Re: my special angel

Renae
I am so very sorry for your loss, words can not express the sadness I feel every time a new mom comes to this site. We are here for you as we have always been for each other and every new mom.
If you feel up to it we have a chat room and most nights around 5:30 PM West Coast time there are moms there.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom
Shirley

Dear Renae
I too am sorry for the loss of your precious Kelsey.I hope you and the boys can find a good program out there to help you all with your grief.In the meantime this is an excellent site to connect with other MOMS who have also lost their special angels.You are in my thoughts and prayers.May God cradle you in His capable arms as He is your Kelsey.Love and God Bless

I am so sorry for your loss. What a sad, sad story. Something we will never understand. You have found a good place, mom's here are wonderful. Without them in my life i would not have made it this far. My son has been gone 2 1/2 years now, tomorrow he will be 18 years old. New Year's Eve. December is not a good month for me. Holidays are hard enough let alone to have a holiday and birthday! God bless you and know that you are not alone.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Renae, I am so sorry that your beautiful daughter was taken from you. My daughter Keara was murdered by her abusive boyfriend 3 years and 8 months ago and the pain is almost unbearable. It has helped me so much to have found the Moms site. I like Shirley would like to invite you into the chat room. I usually go in between 8:30-9:00 est. We all understand what you are going through and it is a great support system. Much love to you. Darien

Renae, I am so sorry to hear about your precious daughter being taken from you like this. I am sorry you had to find us but glad that you did. We are here for you. I would encourage you to get into a support group quickly. You cannot do this alone. The Compassionate Friends has some chapters that have sibling support. I will never understand how another person can take someone's life. I am just so sorry.

sorry for your loss of your angel