WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

To all my wonderful moms. I know I'm not around as much as I like to be, but this year has been the hardest ever for me. And now with the holidays and Timmy's 18th birthday coming up, well I'm just a total mess. My family is falling apart and I just can't keep up with all the pain anymore. but please know I think of you all often and keep you in my heart and prayers.

Love to all my special mom's and God Bless you thru another New Year to face without our angels beside us, but with God and love of our families, and each other may we get thru one day at a time with less pain then the day before.

Bette
Timmy's mom

Re: Happy New Year

Don't forget that we are here Bette. We are holding you up and even though you don't see us we are there with you. Love you.

Dearest Bette
We of all people know how hard holidays and birthdays are.Milestones in our children's lives seem to be the worse.I'll bet if he were here he would tell you that angels from all over and all ages are going to celebrate with him this year.The biggest party he's ever had,all for him.We too will all be with him in spirit that day,so he will be surrounded with love.Stay strong Bette,we are all here for you.Love and God Bless ((((((((((HUGS))))))))

Bette
New Year's Eve is also a hard day for me that was the day in 2007 that I brought My Jim home for the very last time. I will be thinking of you and lighting a candle for Timmy.
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I too have been thinking a lot about the New Year and I sincerely hope that it will be a better year for all of us. I just want you all to know how much your friendship and support means to me. I really don't know how I would get by without it especially being alone. Love ya's.

sending a new year blessing to you and all the moms