WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yikes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_risJzuR2E

This is a link where Kenosha's finest can be singing the 12 days of Christmas. After watching it and seeing all the supporting comments from a mindless society of bumbling idiots I think we should come up with our own version. I have a couple lines already and if anyone else has any ideas let me know but I thought for the first day of Christmas we could say the Justice System gave us an Autopsy...then we could use some of the numbers for postponements, dropped charges, etc. Let me know cuz this video makes me sick. BTW this is the "department" that is handling Nanci's murder trial for Travis....

ON THE TWELVTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS THE JUSTICE SYSTEM GAVE TO ME: 12 NAIVE JURORS, 11 WORTHLESS SUBPEONAS,
10 CRIME SCENE PHOTOS, 9 SENSELESS DELAYS, 8 YEARS OF WAITING, 7 DROPPED CHARGES, 6 DEVASTED FAMILY MEMBERS,
5 VITAL WOUNDS, 4 USELESS DETECTIVES, 3 DIFFERENT JUDGES, 2 FRIVILOUS APPEALS AND AN AUTOPSY

Okay now we need singers...Has anyone seen Kim?

Re: Yikes!

All I can say is OMG!

Wow talk about stupid videos Laura can you post the video you are suggesting right under theirs? I mean they already look like idiots in theirs,yours can only bury them.Poor Nanci,this is what she had working for Travis? Yes Kim ,where are you,we need a voice.I can't sing but then neither can they.Let me know if I can help.Love and God Bless

It wouldn't take my comment. I will try again when I get home. Heck yeah, I can sing as bad as they can. LOL But I want to do a voice over. I am shy ya know. :)

Can we make the useless detectives defective detectives instead? ;)

2 lazy prosecutors?
2 uncaring DA's?
6 pre trial transcripts?
Just throwing some other stuff out there and stuck a number on

flyinfreakflag (2 days ago) Remove | Block User | Spam Marked as spam I understand the emotion for some of the parents of these folks but it seems to me that some of these murders are no big mystery...jealous g/f or b/f or friends who committed the murder. Not sure what the connection is for those folks in this video and the song? It is always a hurtful part of a death of a loved one to understand why the other person could commit such a crime against their child but we will not always understand the nature of human emotion and irrational actions taken.
This is a comment that was left on one of our moms videos...A Mothers Loss

Here is my reply but of course it keeps deleting it I will try again later...

Thank you for watching our video as AWARENESS is one of our goals. Please don't ASSUME that because our daughter was stabbed that she even knew her killer. SHE DID NOT AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME. He admitted that in his confession as well as that he told his doctors he would kill SOMEONE if they didn't change his medicine. How sad that the loss of a child is minimized to an irrational action--One that has devastated our family brought pain and heartache to evey minute of our lives. I pray you never walk in our shoes and find out what that is like to know someone decided to "get even" with his doctors by taking such an innocent and beautiful life. Now our system is coddling him in a mental hosptial at the taxpayers cost to the tune of 1/4 milliion dollars to date. He was placed in our daughters apartment building where she was living while attending college as so many other tenants living in that building. He premeditated the murdered, repeatedly stabbed her, watched her breathe her last breath and waited for police to arrive so he could make his cold hearted confession. So you see YES IT IS A MYSTERY AND ALWAYS WILL BE. We hope someday others who still have their happy little family will try and understand not be so judgemental and blame the victims for their own murder. You are right you DON'T understand the connection and are like the majority of soceity trying to blame them so you may sleep better at night thinking it could never happen to you. But murder doesn't dIscriminate and while some did know their killers murder is NEVER justified. If life was based on the merit system then all the murderers will die a horrible death and instead they are fed, clothed, given medical care,etc. at our expense. In Loving Memory of Lisa Christine Maas...Laura Maas Voices of M.O.M.S.

Obviously someone who has no clue what it feels like to lose a child, especially to murder. Kaylin was killed by someone she knew and who was possibly obsessed with her. Did it give him a right to kill her? No! Was it an irrational act? Not in my eyes. His act devestated our lives for the remainder of them. We never get her back. This was not like someone losing your toy and then you find it later. This is forever. There is no getting our child back and if the person who posted didn't get the connection then we know we need to get more awareness videos out there. Of course, as shown by that poster, some will never get it. Did any one of you relaize how biased the judicial system was before this? Did any of you know that your child would be blamed for their death before this? Or did you think that justice was on your side and that the guitly would pay before you started this journey? I am disgusted with the justice system and feel it should be renamed the injustice system. The mystery for us is WHY? Why would someone who did know Kaylin want her to die? WHY? So yes, stupid poster there is mystery even when the victim knew their killer. And people like that are why we have to fight so hard to make people care.

Even though I was not aware of the injustice system before I had to be a party to it,I would never have posted a message like the one that was left.What is wrong with people? No wonder jury's are letting people go with a slap on the wrist.Imagine 12 jurors like the one who posted.So Scary!!!!! I am glad he or she posted though,cause they will eventually see( I hope) the response Laura posted.I'm with Kim more awareness videos need to be out there.Keep them coming pleasssssssse.Love and God Bless

The time has come I hope you don't get angry at me Nanci for this one but I can't stand it anymore. These are the two replies I received today...

hootie248 (10 hours ago)

What does your murdered child in Chicago have to do with the Kenosha Police Dept showing their "human" side? It is time you focus your energy elsewhere!

You're right, these guys shouldn't have a life outside of their scheduled work hours. Please.

autosaver (3 hours ago) ACSWAN5, we know you lost someone. (Or not, this is the internet) But you are overreacting. Are you working 24/7? I'm sure these cops aren't the only cops in your city. Chill and be happy for what you have.

It is Christmas.. right? :) Smile!

MY REPLIES:

AVSWAN5 (7 minutes ago) And further more hootie248 if you want to know how this involves me Why don't you ask Kenosha's finest why they would chase a dying victim to get his blood alcohol while the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT who MURDERED HIM was never tested? Now a mother's nightmare of murder has been turned into a living hell by these clowns and someone who doesn't even belong in our country is sucking up our tax dollars BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDN'T DO THEIR JOB! Yes Kenosha's finest...Perhaps they were too busy with videos!!!
AVSWAN5 (10 minutes ago) First of all my daughter did exist and if you had half a brain you would find her on the internet as mainstreaming of mental patients is sweeping the country and my daughter was a victim of this government travesty. Perhaps if you had a child so randomly murdered you might understand. The fact that you can't find any compassion or common sense to see the tastelessness in this is downright scary. Christmas for you might be brand but for us it is a major heartbreak without our beautiful daughter.

OUR VERSION WILL POST NEXT....

Holy Cow where have I been I missed all this, I can believe the posts this is the type of stuff you find on the topix pages ignorant people. I don't think there is a way to make them understand or maybe it is because they have a relative who has murdered someone so they are on the other side of the fence. Where is all of this crap posted?
Idiots All of Them
Love yall
Big Jim's Mom

Shirley,
It is posted on youtube in the comments that follow Kenosha's video they made themselves degrading their own police force. It is called the 12 days of Christmas. You are so right and Nanci has the right idea that they should all be hypnotized into believing their child has been murdered so they will know at least in some capacity what it feels like to lose one so dearly loved. Every comment we put on they thumbs down it and after 6 negative votes it automatically removes our comment...Scary isn't it..What happened to freedom of speech? Scary yet is this brainiacs could be jurors someday! Kenosha is where Travis was murdered and they followed the lifestar to get Trav's blood alcohol, which was a waste as he wasn't drunk, and failed to test the murdering mexican who was illegal and yes drunk! Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_risJzuR2E

I did see the video but just saw all the comments last night. Love how they thumbs down and all thats left are comments about how funny, awesome and great this stupid video is.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Laura I do believe you and I have gotten the BOOT!!
Pretty pathetic they seem to be able to dish it out but can't take it back.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

I couldn't even get a post in. I wrote three and it wouldn't even accept them.

Ladies you are correct...The author most likely someone from Kenosha Police Dept has blocked us from posting. Yet I suppose they continue to "belittle" us for wanting them to earn their respect. It is scary that they don't get the point and comparing their partners injuries/death or a 9 month old with a heart defect who is still alive to a murdered child. It is a hopeless cause as people just don't understand and better yet they are how would I say? Stupid? Welcome to America!
Luv ya Ladies...Laura & AV