WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Shopping

Made a trip to Wally World today thinking the store would be so crowded it would take forever to get through, to my surprise there weren't many people there at all. Bought for my grand-kids and got Sandra a present from her daddy. Cried all the way home in our dollar store I found the most perfect Christmas card for her from her daddy it says:
Wishing Christmas blessings and joy from heaven above...
For a daughter who is an angel on earth.
How perfect is that?
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Re: Christmas Shopping

That is so perfect Shirley. We shouldn't buying cards like that that is the saddest part of all that so many others don't realize and take for granted. Luv ya...Laura & AV

Shirley, I'm glad you found that card but sad that you needed to find one like that. Her daddy should be here wishing her a Merry Christmas himself. I'm glad that Walmart was fairly easy for you. What a surprise this close to Christmas. Love ya.

Shirley, That is a beautiful card that made me cry. It is sad that you have to give her a card like that. Lots of love and hugs! Paula

Dear Shirley
Sad but perfect.It is so sad that our babies aren't here with us especially during the holidays when family all gets together.My family is not complete so how do I pretend? I know you will make sure Sandra never forgets her daddy.She will be counting on you for the memories.Love and God Bless sweet Shirley

I think her daddy led her grandma to the perfect card for his baby girl. I haven't done one bit of shopping yet. I am going the 26th. The boy and the hunkband just got to amarillo. We will have Christmas when they get back. I am kind of relieved that I don't have to try to get through the 24th and 25th this year. I didn't know how I was going to so it worked out that the boy went to biodomes this year.

Wow that is perfect! I know how hard it is, it takes everything out of me to go shopping knowing I'm not getting Timmy anything, it hurts so bad inside. I am putting a little memroial ad in the local paper for his Birthday. Once it comes out I'll post it somewhere so you all can see it.