WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers please

My BIL suffered a sever motorcycle accident last December right before Christmas, he has been in and out of the hospital many surgeries the past year and now they decided he would have to get his leg amputated. he had plates and pins and stuff done, developed MRSA on top of it, then suffered a whole year in pain not being able to walk, etc. now they said the MRSA went into his leg bone where his foot tore completly away from, he shattered all the bones in his foot. He will be getting the surgery for amputation tomorrow and I'm asking for a prayer chain, to please keep him and my sister in your prayers. Our family has suffered so much these past few years, this will be very hard for him, he is a big man, always the go to guy, never back down from anything, so this will be very devestating for him.

With all that's been going on, I hate December. So many bad things happen anymore and december is like the worse now, to many bad things, then the holidays and Timmy's b/d. I could go on and on about the crap in December but believe me it's just to overwhelming and sad to re-live. I try to get by each day, and I do hope my sister and BIL gets thur this, btw my sister also suffers with MS, so the stress is just so much for her right now.

thanks mom's I love you all.

Bette
Timmys mom

Re: Prayers please

Bette, I will keep your family in my prayers now and throughout this holiday season. If you need anything, please let me know. LOL, Paula

Bette
I am so sorry for all this crap that seems to keep coming your way. What I can say is that after my dad had his leg amputated he was so much better no more pain and he was doing pretty good with his (as he called it) fake leg. Wishing you and your family all the best through all of this.
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Shirley maybe you can tell me the healing process and stuff so I can let my sister know. she is a mess. They already had him talk to an amputee pdoc he is giving him celbalta or however you spell it said it helps with depression and pain. They said it could take 1-2 years for him to get a prosthesis (sp) He has been in so much pain with this it is probably the best thing, but he does have a bad heart, they had the crash cart in the other day his heart rate went up really really high. I'm telling you December is the worst month, nothing but bad things keep happening.

Thanks for the prayers.

Bette

Will send good thoughts your way Bette. I am sorry this is happening to your family. Personally I am beginning to think the karma stuff is a load of crap. Love you and will be thinking of your family.

Dear Bette
As one who faced the possibility of losing her leg last month,I can tell you it's pretty depressing.Just stand by them (as I know you will) and give them all the support they need.Your poor sister, MS and this.I called my GF who's mother lost a leg and like Shirley's dad she said it was way better than the pain she had experienced prior to the surgery.Your BIL and sis will be in my prayers.Love and God Bless.