WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How to get a pic on message board

Hey MOMS
Can anyone tell me how to get the little pic under author? I'm a little jealous of all your talents and want to show off a bit.LOL Your angels pics look great and really brighten up the message board.Thanks love and God Bless

Re: How to get a pic on message board

I just copied the properties of a picture on Cindy's site and pasted it into the line that says avatar url.

Thanks Paula it didn't seem to work for me.Are you sure that's all you did? Did you hit properties and then just hit paste or did you have to shrink the pic first? I also tried copy and paste,no luck any other suggestions? Thanks again Love the tree!!!

Barb
It should work by just doing the copy and paste of the URL try going to your kimi page and click properties on a kimi then copy the URL and paste it in the box listed as Avatar URL.
Love ya
Jim's Mom

Dear Shirley Thanks, it didn't work,but thanks for trying.Laura/AV can tell you how helpless I am at times with this computer stuff. I break out into a sweat when I see URL,cause it never works for me.Hope all is well with you,you are in my thoughts and prayers always.Love and God Bless

Barb, I am clueless as you are. If you figure out how to do this let me know.