WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hello moms....

Hello MOMS,
I am so sorry that I haven't been on here lately, I do want you all to know I think of you all and I have missed you all so much. We have had 6 deaths in two months and it has been overwhelming we are waiting on arrangements for my nephew that passed away this am. Please say a prayer for his sweet mother and family. I hope and pray this will be the last one for awhile. I am so sorry that I haven't had the strenghth to light candles for our preious angels or do anything else. however I do come here time to time and read the posts. I am so sorry to see there are new MOMS and I want you to know that you have come to the right place, there are some really sweet and understanding MOMS on here. I LOVE YOU ALL and I want to Thank You all that remember Ricky and include him in videos {they are so beautiful and sad I cry so much when I watch them} and lighting candles and ect. MOMS I hope you all will feel Love and some sort of Peace during the holidays. This time of year is so hard and depressing for us. I just wanted to let you all know I LOVE YOU and I think of you all and our beautiful angels everyday. Take care of yourselfs and just know our babies are forever in our hearts and they love us. sending you all Hugs and Prayers. sending our sweet angels Hugs and Kisses.

Re: hello moms....

Hi Pat, you are always on my mind, all our angels. I try and light candles as much as I can too, but it is hard and we all understand that. Our angels will forever be in all our hearts.

I am so sorry for all the sadness you have been dealth with these past few months. I can't hardly go to a vieiwng anymore, it's just to painful and then to have so many. God Bless and stay strong.

Bette
Timmy's mom